Author Topic: Help! On A Psychic Bender Again  (Read 3261 times)

Offline chrys

Help! On A Psychic Bender Again
« on: June 11, 2014, 08:11:24 PM »
So I went out this weekend and did something that I am not proud of and now I can't stop calling and chatting.  I am going insane I am pretty sure.  Had 6 readings just today.

Offline cocoapple

Re: Help! On A Psychic Bender Again
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 08:58:34 PM »
No!!!!!!  Talk to us on the forum instead!!!!! Save your monies!

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 09:09:55 PM »
Take a bath in sea salt (or at least Epsom salts).  It will help clear your energy.  When you get readings like that back to back they will not be accurate.
These readers are entering our energy.  When you intermingle all of these energies together, the readings will be diluted and more than likely wrong.
I know - I have gone on binges like this.  Nothing good can come from seeking help from so many different readers.
I have said this before (sorry for the repeat), but we will always focus on the negative readings.  The one bad one will prompt us to continue getting readings to somehow discount it.
Some of these readers are just plain mean!!
I have had them say really negative, hurtful things that later turned out to be incorrect.
Wishfulthinker

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 01:34:45 AM »
Great advice fluttershy. (:

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 12:51:18 PM »
chrys, I am so sorry.

remember readings won't change what happened and they will only confuse you further as you decide on how to handle things now.

I've been where you are. I know how destructive it feels. every time you get the urge for a reading take two minutes -- breathe and face the truth if the situation at hand. it will settle you.

Offline chrys

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 03:07:46 PM »
Thanks Devine!  I am really trying hard not to get a reading today.  Trying to stay strong.

Offline skyline

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 10:53:59 PM »
I've found that when I've gone on binges, 95% of the readers end up being wrong.

So it's gotten to the point where there's almost no one on keen I'd want to read with.

Makes it much easier to not go on these binges. Another way to look at it!