Author Topic: Psychics who don't ask leading questions  (Read 4514 times)

Offline lightme

Psychics who don't ask leading questions
« on: July 25, 2014, 06:21:37 PM »
Have you ever read with someone who never ask any question and then start to read? Please share your experience here.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Psychics who don't ask leading questions
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 07:07:53 PM »
When you ask for a general reading you will get that result and Kisha is pretty good not perfect since non is. Hope this answers your question.           
Have you ever read with someone who never ask any question and then start to read? Please share your experience here.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 07:18:55 PM »
Kisha and YourPathInLt are the only ones that never asked me any questions and managed to get some things right.  Lila Q asked questions but the details of her reading which ultimately turned out to be accurate (recently, months after the reading was over) weren't related to anything I told her and were too specific to be something I could have given away (mostly because I had no idea any of it was going on until well after my final reading with her).  London on CP, when asked about work, was also good for me in terms of getting things very right without being given details...but only ever about work.  And Uli, the one time I read with her all the way back in 2008, was right about the course a relationship was going without being given details.

All of the rest that I've read with have either asked leading questions or fed ultra-general readings or fairytales until given specifics.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 07:20:16 PM »
The readers who doesn't use any 'tools' usually just fires off information after getting your name(s). Usually they ask just names so they can ask their guides in regards to you. Those who asks for dob i find uses astrology and go with the info from the chart. I find that the ones who does't use any tools and give out info as it is can be harder to trust since you start wondering how they connect so fast without a medium.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 10:19:04 PM »
I don't really trust those who use DOB. Seems like you get identical readings about people that way, and it's only based on that date and what the charts "say". In my experience reading a personality from a DOB is usually pretty wrong.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 11:05:03 PM »
We're experts on getting readings now lol  We can totally spot a pattern when we see it.

Offline lightme

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 06:31:10 PM »
I don't like it when the reader starts by asking "how are you doing today?" If I am fine, I won't be calling. If I say "not so good", or more, that already tell them something. I prefer readers who say "how can I help you today".

I hate it most when the reader ask "when was the last time the two of you spoke?" Boy, the answer will tell them ALOT!

I also figure out this one works 95% of the time for readers: " I sense distance". When I didn't know better, I would get all excited and thought the reader was God.

If we called enough times, seriously, we can be readers too. I think predictions is the part that tells the reader is psychic or not.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 09:57:44 PM »
You right fake ass psychics who claim to be psychics generally ask those stupid questions

I don't like it when the reader starts by asking "how are you doing today?" If I am fine, I won't be calling. If I say "not so good", or more, that already tell them something. I prefer readers who say "how can I help you today".

I hate it most when the reader ask "when was the last time the two of you spoke?" Boy, the answer will tell them ALOT!

I also figure out this one works 95% of the time for readers: " I sense distance". When I didn't know better, I would get all excited and thought the reader was God.

If we called enough times, seriously, we can be readers too. I think predictions is the part that tells the reader is psychic or not.

Offline TAROTTI

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 04:49:38 AM »
Not all psychics are fake. http://tarotti.com

anything