Author Topic: Clairvoyant Chrissy  (Read 1691 times)

Offline newgirl

Clairvoyant Chrissy
« on: May 29, 2014, 09:15:59 PM »
Also, anyone read with her??

I read with her few times and she was 80% accurate. She picked up 2 really big stuff, one of which everyone failed to pick. I wanna read with her again but not finding her online. Did anyone read with her and knows what her schedule is like these days??

Offline Bridgee

Re: Clairvoyant Chrissy
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 05:09:06 AM »
Hi Newgirl:

Yes, I read with her twice last year.  She accurately guessed my ex-boyfriend's name, and told me that this ex-boyfriend from over 25 years ago would leave his wife and come back for me.  I kept telling her that he had four children and that I would not want that to happen and also that after so many years, we were different people.  She insisted that this would happen and even went so far as to tell me very private things about him that I can't confirm, nor believe and would not share here on the forum so as to not offend anyone. 

I called her about four months after that and she changed her whole story.  Never mentioned my ex-boyfriend again and gave me this whole different set of predictions about how I would meet a guy, that the relationship would not last because he was a traveling salesman. Not one of her predictions came to fruition. 

I am glad she was accurate for you, Newgirl but even if her rate was .50 cents a minute or even less, I would not waste my time or money.