Author Topic: Celtic Wise Woman77  (Read 8036 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: Celtic Wise Woman77
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2017, 02:33:12 AM »
lol i don't think she meant anything by it. she was just trying to help and see if your POI shows any signs if she actually has feelings.
I just pray to god those so call psychic can read other people energy that they are attractive to you or not.

lol attraction doesn't necessarily mean anything lol. you can walk down the street an feel attracted to someone lol. intentions are sometimes hard to figure out but attraction isnt lol and if you have to ask a psychic, the person probably isn't no offense. maybe you should stop getting readings and ask the person if theyre attracted to you or not. cheaper and faster.

yes, since you just recommended that i ask my POI things when I haven't been in contact for a year, why not take your own advice? Surely you can think of something better to ask than about attraction...
I tell her all the time how I feel about her then she get angry then block me then she unblocked me and we start talking again but the psychics said she has true feeling for me but is scary of committing  or isn't ready for a relationship but want to keep in contract with me. It the same stock line they give to everyone.

Lostsoul, how long has this been going on with your POI if you don't mind me asking? Are you really good friends?
8 months now she just got out of a very bad divorce that when I start calling psychic they said we will  be together and the date the psychic give me just get pushing back they always said she want a relationship with me later down the road.

She's probably hesitant to get into anything too soon... 8 months isn't a long time to be out of a divorce depending on how it ended. Maybe she's still going through some stuff emotionally from it. I would just give her time and make sure you're letting her lead the way. Be there for her and be friendly but don't bring up anything emotion related with her unless she does first. Just be there for her... I really do hope your POI reciprocates your feelings eventually. I know how hard it is to be confused constantly... On the other hand you could also give her some space and distance and see how she responds to that. I know whenever I do that with my POI he is much more attentive.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 02:46:58 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2017, 03:41:54 AM »
this lady/gut whoever they are was horribly wrong- full of lies but makes predictions like they KNOW it WILL happen no matter what. OPposite happened. Not even close.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2019, 06:16:05 PM »
Hi guys! Thought I'd post my feedback here.

She is very realistic and does not sugar coat, from my experience.
Tarot cards seem to be her main tool, so if there is repetition it may be stemming from her reading of said cards.

I think she is good though, but at times I wonder if she has used previous readings as a reference for new ones.

For example, on one occasion when I read with her I mentioned that I am not the most patient person lol.
Subsequently, she would read the energy of my POI and say "he is doing xyz but you will run out of patience before he does."

She has been on point with contact but I do feel she can be a bit extreme with certain things, like the term depression for example seems to be thrown around pretty lightly.

She also says certain things like they are carved in stone, which makes me wonder if she is a) going off of and building on past readings b) pulling extreme/absolute meanings from the tarot or c) using a script/stringing things along.

She could be accurate, and I feel that she hasn't been far off with some of her assessments about my POI/the situation. The only thing I would say is that it doesn't leave much room for free will or change, and if I listened to everything she said as truth, I might be worse off.

Actually- posting this made me go through some old transcripts. The first chat we had was not in the love and romance category but I asked about my POI and got positive results. The more I went to her in love and romance, the more it seems she was building on a more negative profile of my POI (probably by going back and looking at previous chats... hmmm...)

Anyway, I will leave this up to your own judgement. I get the sense she is pretty good but have taken a break from her personally and am not sure if I will go back, just because of the above reasons. Sometimes reading with someone too often can also create issues... and when I was on a binge she was online quite often.

That said, she was accurate with contact time. So it's up to your discretion. :)