Author Topic: Celtic Wise Woman77  (Read 8035 times)

Offline Zee

Celtic Wise Woman77
« on: May 25, 2014, 02:20:37 AM »
I could have sworn there was a thread on here about her. She is in my favorites so I had to have gotten her name from here, but I don't recall now.

She was $1.77 per min. She sends minutes and runs holiday specials. I only asked her to tell me what she sees coming up for me. She is a tarot reader and she got a few things right(?) although they were off a bit. She mentioned career stuff, work stuff and then physically. She said sometime around the second week or the next month, I will have an injury to my ankle or foot. I giggled and told her it’s an injury to my calf which I got in the second month of working out with a personal trainer. It’s a wild, crazy sprain.

Nothing awe inspiring or unbelievable, pretty much the same stuff many have been saying that hasn’t happened yet. She didn’t zone in specifically on a lot of things either, but I knew what she was referring to. She was very sweet.

Offline bluebelle

Re: Celtic Wise Woman77
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 11:53:46 PM »
I just read with her and I'm super impressed...she nailed everything....very good reader..

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 09:29:31 PM »
Anyone read with her recently?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 09:59:14 PM »
here my chat reading with here don't known if any of it is true

[5:51:06 PM]
Celtic Wise Woman77
hello
[5:51:10 PM]
?????
hello it ????
[5:51:12 PM]
Celtic Wise Woman77
how can I help you today?
[5:51:21 PM]
?????
I have a person name ???? what her true feeling for me?
[5:51:56 PM]
Celtic Wise Woman77
there is care, concern and true emotions that can grow if allowed
[5:52:03 PM]
KEEN System Message
Session Paused to Add Funds
[5:52:11 PM]
KEEN System Message
Session Resumed
[5:52:12 PM]
KEEN System Message
1 Minute Remaining
[5:52:21 PM]
Celtic Wise Woman77
it is not love at this time
[5:52:37 PM]
?????
does she had an attraction toward me?
[5:52:41 PM]
Celtic Wise Woman77
yes
[5:53:11 PM]
KEEN System Message
[5:53:18 PM]
KEEN System Message
Session Resumed
KEEN System Message
1 Minute Remaining
[5:53:26 PM]
Celtic Wise Woman77
with a little attention from you this could become a true relationship
[5:53:37 PM]
?????
ok

I get fairy tales from every reader i need to stop reading.

ladya

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 10:09:50 PM »

Celtic Wise Woman77
hello
?????
hello it ????
Celtic Wise Woman77
?????
Celtic Wise Woman77
KEEN System Message
KEEN System Message
Session Resumed
KEEN System Message
1 Minute Remaining
Celtic Wise Woman77
?????
Celtic Wise Woman77
yes
KEEN System Message
KEEN System Message
Session Resumed
KEEN System Message
1 Minute Remaining
Celtic Wise Woman77
?????
ok

lol thats not really a fairytale its just generic lol. you prob should stop getting reads and if you have to ask a psychic if someone is attracted to you thats kinda the answer to the question right there.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 10:11:33 PM by ladya »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 10:11:56 PM »

Celtic Wise Woman77
hello
?????
hello it ????
Celtic Wise Woman77
?????
Celtic Wise Woman77
KEEN System Message
KEEN System Message
Session Resumed
KEEN System Message
1 Minute Remaining
Celtic Wise Woman77
?????
Celtic Wise Woman77
yes
KEEN System Message
KEEN System Message
Session Resumed
KEEN System Message
1 Minute Remaining
Celtic Wise Woman77
?????
ok

lol thats not really a fairytale its just generic lol.
I get from everyone even the good one like cookies, Diane731 maybe I can't be ready.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 10:19:35 PM »

Celtic Wise Woman77
hello
?????
hello it ????
Celtic Wise Woman77
?????
Celtic Wise Woman77
KEEN System Message
KEEN System Message
Session Resumed
KEEN System Message
1 Minute Remaining
Celtic Wise Woman77
?????
Celtic Wise Woman77
yes
KEEN System Message
KEEN System Message
Session Resumed
KEEN System Message
1 Minute Remaining
Celtic Wise Woman77
?????
ok

lol thats not really a fairytale its just generic lol.
I get from everyone even the good one like cookies, Diane731 maybe I can't be ready.

what kind of contact do you have with her? like what does she talk about?
It private.

ladya

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 10:25:21 PM »
lol i don't think she meant anything by it. she was just trying to help and see if your POI shows any signs if she actually has feelings.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 10:32:01 PM »
lol i don't think she meant anything by it. she was just trying to help and see if your POI shows any signs if she actually has feelings.
I just pray to god those so call psychic can read other people energy that they are attractive to you or not.

ladya

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2017, 10:36:38 PM »
I just pray to god those so call psychic can read other people energy that they are attractive to you or not.

lol attraction doesn't necessarily mean anything lol. you can walk down the street an feel attracted to someone lol. intentions are sometimes hard to figure out but attraction isnt lol and if you have to ask a psychic, the person probably isn't no offense. maybe you should stop getting readings and ask the person if theyre attracted to you or not. cheaper and faster.

Offline knel27

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 10:44:50 PM »

lol attraction doesn't necessarily mean anything lol. you can walk down the street an feel attracted to someone lol. intentions are sometimes hard to figure out but attraction isnt lol and if you have to ask a psychic, the person probably isn't no offense. maybe you should stop getting readings and ask the person if theyre attracted to you or not. cheaper and faster.

yes, since you just recommended that i ask my POI things when I haven't been in contact for a year, why not take your own advice? Surely you can think of something better to ask than about attraction...

ladya

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 10:47:46 PM »

yes, since you just recommended that i ask my POI things when I haven't been in contact for a year, why not take your own advice? Surely you can think of something better to ask than about attraction...

LOL maybe then i wont have to read on every thread the numerous posts saying its a fairytale and nothing came to pass.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2017, 10:59:00 PM »

I tell her all the time how I feel about her then she get angry then block me then she unblocked me and we start talking again but the psychics said she has true feeling for me but is scary of committing  or isn't ready for a relationship but want to keep in contract with me. It the same stock line they give to everyone.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 11:27:49 PM »

I tell her all the time how I feel about her then she get angry then block me then she unblocked me and we start talking again but the psychics said she has true feeling for me but is scary of committing  or isn't ready for a relationship but want to keep in contract with me. It the same stock line they give to everyone.

Lostsoul, how long has this been going on with your POI if you don't mind me asking? Are you really good friends?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2017, 11:39:29 PM »

Lostsoul, how long has this been going on with your POI if you don't mind me asking? Are you really good friends?
8 months now she just got out of a very bad divorce that when I start calling psychic they said we will  be together and the date the psychic give me just get pushing back they always said she want a relationship with me later down the road.