Author Topic: Uli Readings  (Read 106900 times)

jen80

Re: Uli Readings
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2013, 01:48:22 AM »
Uli is the only real psychic on cp she has a gift.if you go on her page you will see a lot of my feedbacks there. Have read with her at least 10 times. She is not a hundred percent. She has days when she can't predict anything and times when she is on fire. The names she calls for me have been real not past things but future. She told me once that she is bad at timing so tends to give 6mths for almost everything to be on the safe side. If you get her when she is on fire you will get your money's worth if you get her on bad days its like flushing money down the toilet.leo comes a close second but he is really an empath and with empaths you can't really validate anything they say as they are saying the other persons 'feelings' who really knows.

Offline smsd

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2013, 05:46:12 AM »
I'm suprised that you can reach her 10 times....I read with her once or twice for a few minutes...Its so hard getting her that I gave up and canceled my account with cp.

jen80

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2013, 03:36:04 PM »
@smsd hi the second time I spoke with uli I asked her how I can get appointments with her and she told me to ask the supervisors and gave me some of their names.she gave me three names but I only remember two now. They are freddie and brenda. Ask the reps also. They will email uli with your name and if uli accepts the appointment they will call you and tell you the available times. If u go to uli's page the person that said she read with uli and spent 600 dollars or more at each reading was me. yes I was really in a bad place at one time and am surprised I have come out of my depression now, I never knew that I would come out. Now I haven't called uli for a month and don't even call readers much and have not as much desire. If I can come out of this anybody can. I take it one day at a time.

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2013, 09:12:05 PM »
I am trying to get in her line for 5 days now, but unsucessful so far.
Does anyone have her website? Can anyone pm me?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2013, 10:01:05 PM »
PM feature is not working.  If someone has her private website address, they would have to post it here because there is no private messaging on this forum right now.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2013, 10:18:33 PM »
She used to have a private website that provided an email adress to get in touch with her but it looks like it doesnt exist anymore.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2013, 10:55:28 PM »
I'm the internet queen for researching things.  Do you recall her real name or her full name?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2018, 04:44:12 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:54:53 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline calibabe

« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2019, 09:35:39 PM »
Any updates on Uli?  Is she accurate in predictions?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2019, 11:08:25 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:54:42 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2019, 12:04:22 AM »
Ive had a hard time reaching her, but honestly, 15 bucks a minute is hard to justify unless I have a special promo that cuts that in half. I just dont think any psychic could ever be that good.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2019, 03:49:32 AM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:55:12 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2019, 04:42:41 AM »
I agree! I just had to try her for all it’s worth, I won’t pay that if I was struggling financially for sure, sometimes you just wanna know lol.
I pan on trying Mattie to see you is better, I will only do 10 minutes, i only tried uli again because her first reading happened.

Ive had a hard time reaching her, but honestly, 15 bucks a minute is hard to justify unless I have a special promo that cuts that in half. I just dont think any psychic could ever be that good.

Uli was terrible for me. Totally wrong from the jump.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2019, 08:19:16 AM »
I agree! I just had to try her for all it’s worth, I won’t pay that if I was struggling financially for sure, sometimes you just wanna know lol.
I pan on trying Mattie to see you is better, I will only do 10 minutes, i only tried uli again because her first reading happened.

Between the two, I was more impressed with Mattie.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2019, 11:25:01 AM »
Don’t want to go into details but I had a kind of “hit” for Uli - it wasn’t a prediction exactly (yet to my knowledge although the prediction may have happened and I don’t know it yet) - but it was a validation. I know that sounds whacked so let me see if I can give an example.

She predicted such and such would happen and said it would be regarding the woman with ... lets just say for example ... the woman who drives a red convertible. Basically saying the woman who drives the red convertible won’t be someone your POI is with for long - it will fade out. Well I had no idea what car this woman drives. But sure enough while I’m trying to be social media detective I found out she drives a red convertible.

It’s something pretty close to that as an example. I don’t know about the prediction but I definitely got a validation about a characteristic about someone / something that I didn’t really know before that i didn’t expect to see and did. Okay maybe better analogy would be like I thought maybe she drove a convertible but I wasn’t really sure?!? And anyway something I saw made me go ohhhhh so that’s why Uli was referring to this woman in that way.

So - hoping maybe the prediction will happen.