Author Topic: Uli Readings  (Read 108006 times)

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Uli Readings
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2020, 12:54:45 PM »
Any updates?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2020, 01:04:33 PM »
She got alot right on the way but her final outcome was incorrect.

Update: Uli still sees things happening as she first predicted. I will update on the final outcome later in the year. If she is indeed correct, it'll be the shock of a lifetime.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 01:41:43 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2020, 10:26:11 PM »
I’m sitting pretty in her queue. Her schedule isn’t posted. Anyone have any clue about her recent scheduling/call time habits?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #123 on: March 21, 2020, 11:24:12 PM »
I’m sitting pretty in her queue. Her schedule isn’t posted. Anyone have any clue about her recent scheduling/call time habits?

i would like to know too because she logs on but her queue does not move. she was online today but the queue didn't even move

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2020, 12:27:55 AM »

i would like to know too because she logs on but her queue does not move. she was online today but the queue didn't even move

Exactly! She logged on twice today and it hasn’t budged. Doesn’t she know we are going nuts in isolation over here? 😂😂😂

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2020, 05:42:01 PM »

Looks like she spoke to two people this morning! She’s offline again, but the queue has moved.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2020, 11:03:34 PM »
Just in case anyone is curious, I have been in Uli’s queue for over a week and have been in the first position for 4 days. She has only been logging on for 2 seconds and logging off each day. Not taking anyone from the queue. I call them and they say they have no notes 🙄

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2020, 04:37:07 AM »
Just in case anyone is curious, I have been in Uli’s queue for over a week and have been in the first position for 4 days. She has only been logging on for 2 seconds and logging off each day. Not taking anyone from the queue. I call them and they say they have no notes 🙄
She could be sick or if she has kids she could be preoccupied with them with schools being closed. This virus has turned everyone's lives upside down myself included having to unexpectedly homeschool 3 kids has been very time consuming for me.

Is this not typical for her? I have actually been thinking that too and hoping she’s healthy. They did say she took a few VIP appts, so fingers crossed she’s doing great. Sending you love and strength! It’s really hard with kids being out of school and parents suddenly having to be teachers!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2020, 04:05:20 PM »
I finalllllly read with Uli. Ended up going 23 minutes which I was surprised by because I usually keep calls under 10. She had so much info to share and it just kept coming!

Curious if Uli has ever given any of you negative predictions? She definitely doesn’t sugarcoat her delivery or thoughts, but overall my predictions are very positive in terms of career and love (except for seeing difficulty in my future pregnancy and family planning journey). Have you guys also found her accurate as far as timing goes?

Would love to hear from those of you who have read with her. Thanks in advance!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2020, 04:48:56 PM »
What is she on? Would you chose her or yona or beverly ann , kisha or cookie.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2020, 07:07:45 PM »
What is she on? Would you chose her or yona or beverly ann , kisha or cookie.

She’s on California Psychics.

Yona and Cookie have been correct for me with predictions and outcomes.

Kisha has been extremely off on all predictions, but nailed the present.

I need to wait on Uli’s predictions before I can confidently recommend her. I haven’t read with Beverly Ann! Will keep you updated.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2020, 07:11:51 PM »
Thank you ♡♡

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2020, 07:18:04 PM »
She could be sick or if she has kids she could be preoccupied with them with schools being closed. This virus has turned everyone's lives upside down myself included having to unexpectedly homeschool 3 kids has been very time consuming for me.
What are VIP appts?
Is this not typical for her? I have actually been thinking that too and hoping she’s healthy. They did say she took a few VIP appts, so fingers crossed she’s doing great. Sending you love and strength! It’s really hard with kids being out of school and parents suddenly having to be teachers!

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2020, 12:10:39 AM »
Does Uli have a private site? Or dors she only read on CP?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2020, 03:18:25 PM »
I think she has a secret site, but she won't read for you if she's ever read for you on CP. I read on here that she grills you to find out how you found her site. Lol

anything