Author Topic: Uli Readings  (Read 106949 times)

Offline MidwesternSun

Re: Uli Readings
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2019, 11:36:16 PM »
Any recent updates for Uli?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2019, 07:15:21 PM »
Any recent updates for Uli?

I will report back and let you know. Had some credit when redownloaded so I’ll take one for the team

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2019, 02:18:18 PM »
Reading through this thread I’m a little discouraged.

:( anyone?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2019, 02:50:54 PM »
Reading through this thread I’m a little discouraged.

:( anyone?

Never read with her but I’ve heard that she is awesome at past and present but predictively not so good

candiednut

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2019, 03:59:10 PM »
Not a single thing predicted happened. This was 3 years ago. Sorry :(

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2019, 04:33:39 PM »
Not a single thing predicted happened. This was 3 years ago. Sorry :(

That’s disheartening:(

I was hoping that because she was the same as cookie Yona and Mattie it would come true :(

Offline calibabe

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2019, 09:35:38 PM »
Uli has been spot on for me.  Everything she says happens for me.  I asked her about a guy I had liked and he was suppose to be at this party I went to, everyone said yes we would connect and Uli said no and she didn't feel the energy strong.  Only she was right.  She also said I would have a misunderstanding with someone that evening and yep, that same evening it happened.  She also told me POI2 would reach out to me in 2-3 days and sure enough we spoke after 3 weeks of no contact.  Uli for me right up there with Mattie.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2019, 12:26:45 AM »
Uli has been spot on for me.  Everything she says happens for me.  I asked her about a guy I had liked and he was suppose to be at this party I went to, everyone said yes we would connect and Uli said no and she didn't feel the energy strong.  Only she was right.  She also said I would have a misunderstanding with someone that evening and yep, that same evening it happened.  She also told me POI2 would reach out to me in 2-3 days and sure enough we spoke after 3 weeks of no contact.  Uli for me right up there with Mattie.

I’m hoping she’s right for me then. I mean she picked up on the same stuff.
She also said that he was travelling twice And then he’ll change.

Thats a good sign!  Her and Mattie are right up there for me.  I have had multiple things happen as Uli has said so I trust her.
I know for a fact he will be travelling twice. So there’s hope :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2019, 10:03:24 PM »
I've been trying to get in Uli's queue for the longest time now, but no dice lol...when I see her online I refresh the app frequently but I swear her queue never budges!!  I called customer service to try to ask what else I could do and they didn't have too much in the way of suggestions either.... is there some secret to getting a reading with her that I haven't figured out yet??  I may end up having to use the money I loaded into CP for a reading with her on someone else....or maybe I'm doing something wrong....🤔

Offline maggs30

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2019, 10:09:39 PM »
I've been trying to get in Uli's queue for the longest time now, but no dice lol...when I see her online I refresh the app frequently but I swear her queue never budges!!  I called customer service to try to ask what else I could do and they didn't have too much in the way of suggestions either.... is there some secret to getting a reading with her that I haven't figured out yet??  I may end up having to use the money I loaded into CP for a reading with her on someone else....or maybe I'm doing something wrong....🤔

Did they say they couldn't even make an appointment for you with her? The only down side to that is needing a minimum of 20 minutes in funds.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2019, 10:10:14 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:53:36 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2019, 10:25:21 PM »
Thanks, maggs and tellmewhy!!  Yes, sorry, forgot to mention that they did say I could make an appointment but yes needed to pay for 20 minutes up front - I declined at the time, wasn't ready to take that $300 plunge (gulp!) since I have never read with her and didn't know how well we would connect....was hoping I could do a quick 10 min as a test run....but It's looking like I should probably reconsider the appointment option if I definitely want to get a reading w/ her.

Thanks again for such quick feedback!! :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2019, 10:37:01 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:53:56 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2019, 11:24:31 PM »
if you don't connect in less than 5 min, cancel and call customer service for a refund  but I can assure you that 10min won't be enough, I spoke to her 2x, liked her a lot and predictions happened but I feel like I did not get enough info for what I paid for to be satisfied with her call, I will need a min of 40 min to an hour and I'm not willing to pay that kind of money to no one.

Thanks, maggs and tellmewhy!!  Yes, sorry, forgot to mention that they did say I could make an appointment but yes needed to pay for 20 minutes up front - I declined at the time, wasn't ready to take that $300 plunge (gulp!) since I have never read with her and didn't know how well we would connect....was hoping I could do a quick 10 min as a test run....but It's looking like I should probably reconsider the appointment option if I definitely want to get a reading w/ her.

Thanks again for such quick feedback!! :)

Got it - good info - thank you!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2019, 04:17:59 AM »
Bump on this thread, I've been curious to maybe do 15 mins w the option to extend the call in case she ends up rockin my world lol. tellmewhy and calibabe, would you consider sharing a bit more with me here or via PM? I need to get back to you tellmewhy anyways and will do so tomorrow :) xo