Author Topic: Uli Readings  (Read 106941 times)

sammiepoo

Re: Uli Readings
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2011, 05:09:32 AM »
I dont know if I could get a phone reading with her, is she good with relationships or career that have read with her

Offline positive

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 01:55:28 PM »
it is impossible to get in touch with her.... i am the next one in line and the appt was only for 30 mins.... the person added on 2 more hours... are you kidding me? now i drop out of the que.... this is crazy

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 04:31:19 PM »
wow....she must be one of the few amazing ones, that sucks that we cant be on a waiting list of some sort.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 04:42:06 PM »
Here's a tip. If she goes on at say 3:00, she will sometimes log on a little before 3:00. So, if you time it right, you can talk to her for maybe 10 minutes before her 3:00 appointment. I was 5 minutes too late in figuring this out one day.

Offline positive

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2011, 06:44:45 PM »
i was the next one in line but she had an appt before me...   the person add on 90 mins on their acct.  unbelievable....  i spoke with demi on sun.... she sound like a good one to use.... 

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2011, 07:02:14 PM »
Oh my goodness 90mins?!!  That's A LOT of money!!!  I see it as today was just not meant to be getting a reading positive.  I know this sucks....it happened to me too when i was waiting for London (whom i have crossed off my list of 'to call' psychics' and the lists gets longer  ;).

Hang in there!!  I would suggest you try Dawn. 

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2011, 11:54:49 PM »
Hi Positive:

What did you think of Demi?

Bridgee

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2011, 07:04:47 AM »
I'm interested in hearing more about Demi as well.

Offline positive

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2011, 11:08:10 AM »
I think she was ok,  she basically said the same as michelle and london... However, i felt like she was just agreeing with me and i was leading the conversation....  It was more like talking to a friend.... but it was a good reading.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2011, 03:14:07 AM »
Has anyone read with Uli and had predictions come to fruition?  Only reason I ask is I would be curious if she is another Red or Gina Rose that is good with the past/present readings but what about the future.

I read with her at the end of March and just was hoping to see if whomever HAS read with her we could compare notes.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2011, 03:17:37 AM »
I have read with Uli twice. All of her predictions are for the future, but I can say she nailed past and present. If you'd like to compare notes - PM me.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2011, 07:57:11 PM »
 :'(  I was soooo soooooo close in getting a reading with her!!!  I'm next in line and she logged off 40mins early!  Aaaah....i'm been watching that queue like crazy!  I want to make Uli my last reading and see what the hype is all about!  Her appointment slots are never open but when i refresh the page several times it's booked!!  Does anyone know why?  Does she make her own appointments?

Demi's queue and appointments are booked to the max and i still don't understand why. 

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2011, 02:49:59 AM »
*drum rolls plz*.......I finally got the read with ULI!!!!!  After 5 days of watching that queue....dropping out and strategically put myself back in at the right time~

I have to say, I really like how she carried herself as a reader.  I had 15mins with her and I only gave her my name.  She told me right off the bat about my career path and she was right on that and i confirmed that with her.  However, since i only had 15mins i asked if she could focus on my relationship with the Idiot.  I told her his name and she immediately said there's been a stand still since 7 weeks ago.  It HAS been 7 weeks to be exact since we broke up.  She told me not to dispair, there's return, redemption and senses depression and sadness around me.  August is what she gave me.  She didn't say what will happen in August precisely but just said he'll be returning and it'll be 'interesting'.  She described him in a lot more details than other readers have.  I don't say this often but i truly believe this woman is for real.  Now i understand why people are so obsessed with her. 

I have read with many many top level readers on CPs but far too many times they ask questions like, how long have you guys broke up, when was the last time you had contact etc. and from what we answer, they come up and the probable scenario that the ex will come back or not.  With Uli, you don't need any of that, she already knows and that's when i know she's for real. 

No offence to Jacqueline fans but at the same rate i prefer Uli.  She gave me much more details and not once did she said Idiot loves me, he'll call you in XX days, don't worry he'll fix this none of that stuff.  The call was positive, was focus on ME, and that i need time time heal myself and she doesn't feed me pretty words.  I do recommend them a read with her....even for just 15mins and you'll know the comparison.  You gotta watch her queue though when she comes online and after she takes a callback, right away there's a slot open and you can insert yourself there.  Just remember to put it at 48hrs and see.  You'll usually get to read with her after 4-5 days.   ;D

Offline illumine

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »
any predictions coming around? I want to read with her too! Of course she is booked till eternity. If any of you have anything that manifested, I'd love to hear.

-Illumine

Offline smsd

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2011, 02:18:01 AM »
I finally read with Uli. I was only able to read with her for about 15 minutes because she had an appointment. I'm still curious as to how people get appointments with her because it never shows her having appointments available. I wonder if they are CP employees. Anyway, I wasn't able to ask all my questions because she started out telling me what she saw around me. She did pick up some details about me that other psychics never mentioned. The predictions are for the month of August, so I will write back and let you all know if anything comes to fruition. I put myself back in her queue, so hopefully I can reach her when she doesnt have an appointment and I can talk longer.

My goal was to read with Uli before I put CP to rest. I have enough money to read with her one more time. After that, I'm done with CP, at least for awhile. I'll give it 6 months to a year to see which psychics were accurate and which were not. Uli said some of the same things other psychics have said, but I'm so jaded now. I dont believe anything until I see it. I'm tired of being let down every time a time frame comes and goes.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:47:05 AM by smsd »

anything