Author Topic: Uli Readings  (Read 106901 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Uli Readings
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2021, 02:49:48 AM »
I don't think she has a personal site anymore. I've never read with her personally but i have listened to a friend's reading with her and she definitely has a gift. For me, I hate CP and she's too expensive and too in demand but she has a gift.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2023, 09:01:52 PM »
Bumping the thread here.  I got onto CP for the first time in years and managed to get into Uli's que. Somehow ended up getting the call from her an hour later.

Beginning of the reading was general.  She said a few things that didn't make any sense and weren't applicable to me.  Switched gears and asked her about the particular topic/person I was calling about.  She didnt really say anything helpful or very insightful about my POI.  She did however use a handful of adjectives to describe POI that were eerily specific and which caught me off guard.  Maybe it was just a coincidence though bc the rest of the reading seemed to be a flop.

A little disappointed. 

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2023, 08:51:26 AM »
Bumping the thread here.  I got onto CP for the first time in years and managed to get into Uli's que. Somehow ended up getting the call from her an hour later.

Beginning of the reading was general.  She said a few things that didn't make any sense and weren't applicable to me.  Switched gears and asked her about the particular topic/person I was calling about.  She didnt really say anything helpful or very insightful about my POI.  She did however use a handful of adjectives to describe POI that were eerily specific and which caught me off guard.  Maybe it was just a coincidence though bc the rest of the reading seemed to be a flop.

A little disappointed.

Hello, could it be that she was having one of her off days? Have you also previously read with her as well, did she work then?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2023, 06:35:57 PM »
This was my first time reading with her.  I am not totally discounting her because she did use a few adjectives that were uniquely specific to the person I called about. Words I used in actual conversation with my POI. Not earth shattering but it did raise my eyebrows.  In the last few seconds she also mentioned that I had been thinking about getting back into meditating and encouraged me to act on it - true.  All of the above could very easily work their way into any reading however so I am not convinced either way. The bulk of the reading was either very general or did not make any sense.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #154 on: December 26, 2023, 08:11:31 PM »
Listened to my friend's reading with Uli and just wanted to ask if she is good? /Also does she throw out places like Cookie does which end up being cold reads.  Cookie would say something like place with a C like California,  Chicago etc and basically guess a bunch of places. In my friend's reading, Uli mentioned Asia. Just curious is this an ism she has which is like Cookie?  I do not want to try to get a reading with her again of this is how she now does readings. (I read with her before and nothing panned out but she was good for current)

anything