Author Topic: Uli Readings  (Read 106898 times)

Offline tippyrose1

Re: Uli Readings
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 07:14:51 PM »
Hi Kareena, this is Tippy....I just wanted to say that I read somewhere also that Uli reads somewhere else...and someone on one of those ripoff reports evidently knew where she read and it sounded as though this person was surprised...I think he/she said...I found Uli on another sight and was surprised she was there...but why didn't they mention where it was....I tried off and on for days trying to figure it out...never did....but makes sense because she is so limited on CP...

Offline optx888

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 03:08:09 AM »
I am most positive that Uli is from NYC.  I am from NJ so if anyone knows of any other ways to read with her (i prefer in person) please let me know...I would really appreciate it..thanks!!!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 03:19:59 AM »
Me, PT and you greengrlx are from NJ!!!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2011, 04:21:54 AM »
Uli does have her own website but she is not taking new clients right now

Offline optx888

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2011, 04:27:07 AM »
If you know the website address...can you please email it to me?  Thanks a bunch :D

Offline optx888

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 04:28:01 AM »
Me, PT and you greengrlx are from NJ!!!

Awesome!!!!  Hello fellow Jersians LOL   ;D

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2011, 12:03:01 AM »
Guy, I have been in Uli's queue since Monday - and I have been 1 for the entire day, and the person in front of me was on the phone with her for TWO AND A HALF HOURS. Haha, the universe is being very challenging re: this.

Question for those of you who have read with her before - does she log on when she isn't schedule? I am still #1, but she isn't on the schedule AT ALL for the next week.

Thanks for the information if you have it. She is one popular lady.

positivethoughts

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 12:11:23 AM »
PLLiz - I do see her log on when not scheduled but you never know when. Good luck and can't wait to hear. I've never read with her

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2011, 12:38:18 AM »
Oh PLLiz....isn't your stomach just in knots when ur waiting for that person in front of you to finish...Two and a half hours...wow...that's like a thousand dollars...must be nice. Well I hope ur reading is gonna be great for you. I still want to know what her other website is...good luck. Xo tippy.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 12:53:51 AM »
I was seriously shocked once I saw ANOTHER 2 hours added to the call. I don't think I have enough life going on to share for 3 hours, but to each his own. I hope the call helped whomever needed it. I am going to have to call and get an extension on my time waiting in queue. Hopefully she logs in and didn't like, leave for vacation or something. I can't not keep adding myself in when everyone who has read with her says such amazing things to say.

Offline optx888

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2011, 01:09:28 AM »
Liz,  That's happened to me...I was so so so excited to read with her and then the caller before me had a forever long amount of time with her...ugh...I had a feeling she was going to log off after that and she did.

I kept falling out of her que because it kept expiring.  I asked if they can add me back...and they said they couldn't  :'(  Hope they do it for you.  You shouldn't expire out of que if they are not scheduled.

My friend said she logs on when not on schedule...like Fri, Sat, Sun...but it is sporatic.

My fingers are crossed that you will have her reading with Uli  8)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2011, 01:55:49 AM »
They extended it for another 24 hours... so... Friday morning. I will keep my phone on me and hope for the best! It's all I can do!

Offline Kareena

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 05:26:09 AM »
I have had that happen to me too, probably they have the funds deposited beforehand and then you can talk for four hours if you want. But if you are out of funds then you can add on ten minutes twice and then you are cut off. Of course you are cut off if the psychic has an appointment.

I don't know if it has happened with others,  I have noticed that sometimes when I am next in the queue, suddenly I am pushed back and there is another caller inserted, sometimes even two more clients are pushed in. It doesn't bother me much if the psychic stays logged on, but sometimes who are not online that often is really annoying. I have noticed that if you are on a call back for appointment and the connection does not go through, the customer service will try to accommodate you with in the queue, but I cannot honestly remember if they will push you ahead of other callers. At times I have had the customer service call psychics to log on back or be online for a special reading. I admit this is not with the top ones but those with average rates.

Offline optx888

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 01:16:38 AM »
Wow!  I'm glad that you finally had a reading with Uli :D

Can I ask how much time you needed with her?  I keep checking in with her...but her que is always full :(

Did you have a callback or appointment?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2011, 01:19:24 AM »
I was on the phone with her for 28 minutes, and I would have gone longer if I had more money. That's how informative and dead on I think she is. She picks up on things nobody else has.

I had a call back. It took close to a week to get the call, and I had to call in every 48 hours and have them put me back in.

anything