Author Topic: Uli Readings  (Read 106917 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Uli Readings
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2019, 05:05:14 PM »
Welp, I read with Uli this morning and I have to say. Knocked it outta the dang park!! Absolutely phenomenal. Predictions are pending but boy... she really connected well with me and my POI. Tons of details which is what I look for in a reader. While her skills don't list "medium" I felt like she definitely had some of those capabilities. I'm excited for the future. Not all roses and fairytales--realistic, straightforward, and lovely.

Any thoughts? :)

Offline calibabe

« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2019, 07:58:17 PM »
I am too a big Uli fan, shes been amazing for me.  I just can't get into her queue for months at a time.  Its always full!

Offline embibems

« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2019, 12:15:00 AM »
I am too a big Uli fan, shes been amazing for me.  I just can't get into her queue for months at a time.  Its always full!

Hey cali, I inboxed you back but am also curious about your prediction turn out with Uli. How's her timing? I've read mixed reviews and to be honest I don't care about timing nearly as much as final outcome. I found her to be realistic. She told me my relationship is parked right now and she's right lol ;)

Offline calibabe

« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2019, 12:02:33 AM »
Her timing is not good.

She was correct on how one relationship would pan out and totally wrong on how another would pan out.  Frustrating I know, so 50/50.

Offline embibems

« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2019, 03:44:13 AM »
Thanks @cali :)

Has anyone had Uli tell them they had psychic abilities, specifically psychic healing? In my one and only reading she said my POI gets a lot of psychic healing from me and that's part of the reason why he comes back. Makes sense.. I'm an empath w a strong gut (I've never worked at developing my skills) but I never really thought that it could heal others.. especially from 4,000 miles away lol. I'm just surprised that she told me this but am grateful for her insight. Just wondering if anyone else has had Uli tell them this :)

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2019, 02:41:58 PM »

Has anyone had Uli tell them they had psychic abilities, specifically psychic healing? In my one and only reading she said my POI gets a lot of psychic healing from me and that's part of the reason why he comes back. Makes sense.. I'm an empath w a strong gut (I've never worked at developing my skills) but I never really thought that it could heal others.. especially from 4,000 miles away lol. I'm just surprised that she told me this but am grateful for her insight. Just wondering if anyone else has had Uli tell them this :)

Yes she did for me, she told me "POI sees you as a psychic or healing soul, very exotic kind of thing"

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2019, 02:44:09 PM »
Her reading was awful for me. She started off on a wrong track about why I was calling and it just got worse from there.

Offline embibems

« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2019, 04:43:16 PM »

Yes she did for me, she told me "POI sees you as a psychic or healing soul, very exotic kind of thing"

Sweeeet, make sense to me considering my interests and craft practice :) Glad she was able to recognize the light within you too! I am sorry that she didn't connect with you @journal. As we all know, sometimes even the heavy hitters don't connect with everyone!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2019, 08:55:16 PM »

She also told me I was psychic/empathic and needed to recharge at the ocean.

Offline embibems

« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2019, 05:05:34 PM »

She also told me I was psychic/empathic and needed to recharge at the ocean.

Very neat--do you happen to live anywhere near an ocean or even a sound area (i.e. LI Sound)? I know several women who have been through traumatic experiences in their lives who often go to the ocean to "recharge" and heal, as it were. I'm an earth child lol so I usually find my solace in the dirt, leaves, and forests.

Has anyone read with Uli recently or would like to contribute any predictions coming to fruition etc? Happy Halloween!👻

Offline embibems

« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2019, 08:48:52 PM »
*bump* on this thread. Any interesting updates? For me, Uli saw something as a past event that actually happened later on that day when I read w her and then even more about a month later (the big blowout a couple weeks ago when I found out my POI had a weird relationship going on on the back burner and now his fake engagement lol).

She knew about the third party and saw her as a "mother figure, or maybe he's married." I dismissed the married or serious aspect of it but now it makes sense. My POI has "committed" to a woman seven years his senior who is definitely like a mother figure for him without the deep-love romantic aspect (she financially supports him, it's a utilitarian relationship). Well, Uli was pretty much right about that one. She saw a lot of deception going on, and I know my ex POI is certainly that lol!

Her prediction for the Christian holidays coming up doesn't look like it will pan out, however--she saw very uplifting news coming my way and he would get in touch with me about it. Even if he did reach out over Christmas, I wouldn't know as he is set to my Spam Box. Perhaps her March one will happen, but I seriously doubt I will ever see this person again even though she saw it happening during the first half of 2020. She immediately picked up the negativity and where it was coming from but saw it being "positive ultimately." Well, I don't even want my POI back now so not quite sure about how positive it could be unless she saw me being alone and living my life for me as positive, which I certainly do :)

Anyways, just curious what others have experienced lately! Thanks.

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2019, 04:31:30 PM »
I am so excited that I got into her queue.  Now that I am, I'm feeling nervous.  I'm terrified I'm going to miss her call. I've been trying for months get into her line. 🤢

Offline calibabe

« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2019, 06:38:03 PM »
Just make an alert to when you need to renew your place.  If you happen to miss it, call and ask to be placed in at the end of her line again.

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2019, 12:27:28 AM »
I did just that and was able to have my reading today. It was just as amazing as I anticipated.  Now the wait.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2019, 03:15:13 PM »
can someone give me her direct link...is her rate $15/hr???

anything