Author Topic: Uli Readings  (Read 106914 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Uli Readings
« on: April 12, 2011, 04:42:06 PM »
Anyone....? I know her queue is ALWAYS full - but I am going to try to get on next week. Wondering what everyone's experiences are with her - and what makes her readings so much different or special than the others...

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Uli Readings
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 04:55:41 PM »
I want to know the same thing about Uli, what makes her so special?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »
That's amazing. That's why I don't understand how people think psychics are BS. How could you know those types of details if you weren't tapping into something bigger?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 08:28:55 PM »
I got into Uli's queue!!!!!

Offline optx888

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 08:41:37 PM »
That's awesome!!!!

I so want to read with her...I'm so jealous lol...Good Luck and keep us posted...wishing you a great reading  ;)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 09:06:34 PM »
I will report back. I am so pumped! Yes, I'm a huge weirdo psychic junkie and proud of it.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 09:33:04 PM »
Omg, I just saw that...me too..so jealous, that is so exciting...how did you ever manage to do it??? Hope ur reading is right on...yes, please tell us all about it. Jackpot big time!!! So happy ffor you!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 09:46:15 PM »
Tippyrose, xanax has the same effect as alcohol, so it is basically alcohol in a pill... ::) Im not encouraging anyone to abuse alcohol.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 09:47:48 PM »
I hit refresh a couple times when she was logged in, and then there was availability.

Hopefully she comes back online today or tomorrow so I can get this reading and let you all know what I think. This will be my last reading until things start to unfold.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 10:37:42 PM »
Both Xanax (alprazolam) and alcohol are central nervous system depressants and they slow the activity of the brain. Its really not recommended that you drink alcohol while on Xanax because it can shut your vital organs down....i take xanax when i have anxiety at night but i do have to say that if im stressed out or i absolutely cannot sleep i will take half a xanax and make myself a small vodka drink. it does wonders to help you sleep.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 11:03:59 PM »
Be careful CSK. There is a lot of beautiful guided meditations for sleep on Amazon.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 11:37:31 PM »
The universe willed it to happen for both of us! I cannot wait to speak with her. I am nervous, but I'm excited and I need it. I am done with readings until after my timelines pass. I will continue to develop my spirituality with my personal advisor, Rose, but I will not call anymore after my reading with Uli. I truly believe she will give me the clarity and peace of mind I have been searching for - regardless of what she says.

positivethoughts

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 11:48:30 PM »
"I'm a huge weirdo psychic junkie and proud of it"

LOL!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 01:47:58 AM »
Cant wait to hear more about Uli, she intrigues me.

Offline Kareena

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 07:10:54 AM »
She was unbelievable on the first reading, described the people I was going to meet very soon. I had no plans, she told me a lot about them. They turned out be musicians, it was totally a random event. She had me hooked after that. The future did not unfold as she claimed, but I have to be partly responsible, I was not sure if I wanted to be involved romantically. Same story with the next guy. She is pretty awesome. I read on another board somewhere she can be found on the internet, would love to know her real name etc