Author Topic: KEEN Funny Reviews  (Read 14540 times)

Offline njlady

Re: KEEN Funny Reviews
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2019, 10:20:41 PM »
Yeesh, get a load of this one.

2 days ago  Member91719720  chat
My angels can burn. I least expect to get pregnabt every month since I have been trying for 2 years. Good to know i am going to have another lousy year. I hope god, mary, jesus and every angel in heaven burn. Disgusting spirit guides I spit on you to far down below.

Sounds like she would make a great mom.   :o

Offline happyk

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2019, 10:29:33 PM »

My angels can burn. I least expect to get pregnabt every month since I have been trying for 2 years. Good to know i am going to have another lousy year. I hope god, mary, jesus and every angel in heaven burn. Disgusting spirit guides I spit on you to far down below.
Poor lady. I feel for her. That frustration...

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 10:40:17 PM »

Sounds like she would make a great mom.
  :o

LOLed so hard at this 😂😂😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2019, 11:21:06 PM »

Right? I've probably been this lady a few times. Lmao...in fact, I call my spirit guide Clarence...like It's a Wonderful Life. He's still practicing to get his wings...

Offline happyk

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2019, 01:24:59 AM »

Right? I've probably been this lady a few times. Lmao...in fact, I call my spirit guide Clarence...like It's a Wonderful Life. He's still practicing to get his wings...

My spirit guide probably has horns and a tail. Poor woman. I have been there many many times too. For example right now and yesterday and the day before....

Offline glamgal

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2019, 04:26:40 PM »
Yeah, I agree. Given the above review and knowing that FLOWERS27 has been looking for a job for YEARS made me pause for a second and laugh because 2 months would be a short amount of time in comparison.

So I saw Flowers27 has struck again....looking for a job on First Daylights review. Like damn girl lol.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2020, 03:41:03 AM »
Reader: equalhalf64 on Keen.

1 Star: 9/18/2019 User790184
Sound likes she’s drunk

1 Star: 9/17/2019 User242473
Did not feel any sort of connection whatsoever. Wasn't impressed to say the least. Actually, I would say I am very disappointed, seeing how I've never had a reading done before. I guess I expected to feel like I didn't just throw X amount of money out the window. I asked about a situation that I could get info on via internet myself and after asking her her thoughts on the situation, she told me to look it up?!?! Ok.. clearly Wasted time and money on the obvious things I had known prior to deciding to call for some insight and reassurance.

1 Star: 3/3/2020 User58495821
Waste of money .. I felt like i was taliking to my grandmother about my realtionship

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2020, 07:23:06 PM »

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/clairvoyant-jostlyn/5360369

1 Star: 3/20/2020 User893466
I will never call back she didnt no anything i had to tell her everything and she just kept saying that sucks! No she sucked

1 Star: 3/25/2020 mcymande9
Ended the chat 2x. The last time she asked if I was female...said her eye was twitching and disconnected. No explination just ended.

1 Star: 2/18/2020 Member326414
a real Ass ... wasted my money

Offline court1130

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2020, 08:11:00 PM »
😂😂😂😂 this thread has made me day

Lmao agreed!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2021, 02:00:52 AM »
This guy: Ron Knows what he is thinking on Keen.
His profile picture is of his muscle and I couldn't understand what the purpose of that was and how it helps anyone. Just effing odd.

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/ron-knows-what-he-is-thinking/11330933

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2021, 01:46:26 PM »
His profile picture is of his muscle and I couldn't understand what the purpose of that was and how it helps anyone. Just effing odd.

Just to let everyone know he is an idiot

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2021, 09:07:55 PM »

He's probably a narcissist. They often put their photos where they shouldn't. I knew one that attached his headshot to his resume, and he wasn't in a field where that would expected, helpful or even appropriate. And he wasn't good looking either.

Offline Joy

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2021, 01:24:05 AM »
This is by far the best thread! LOL!  ;D

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2021, 02:27:47 AM »
Yeah, I agree. Given the above review and knowing that FLOWERS27 has been looking for a job for YEARS made me pause for a second and laugh because 2 months would be a short amount of time in comparison.

So I saw Flowers27 has struck again....looking for a job on First Daylights review. Like damn girl lol.

I wonder if she ever found a job lmao she been looking since 2014

Offline glamgal

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2021, 04:13:48 AM »

Haha Hell no she hasn’t

I wonder if she ever found a job lmao she been looking since 2014

anything