Author Topic: KEEN Funny Reviews  (Read 14539 times)

Offline Zee

KEEN Funny Reviews
« on: May 20, 2014, 05:02:15 PM »
While scrolling through the $2 or less readers, I came across this one and thought the review was one of the funniest negative ratings I've seen in a while http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/krys-britton/10103909

5/19/14 georgina72
i asked you for a reading for my bf is he cheating because i had a gut feeling you told me NO he is at a bar with friends with music drinking, I told you he dont drink or ever go to bars, Well I still didnt believe it so I took a drove to his dads shop and found him having sex and smoking dope behind his truck, So you were way off on my question

Offline psychicgirlie

Re: KEEN Funny Reviews
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 05:14:54 PM »
Oh noooo that's horrible lol

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 05:34:58 PM »
Lmao!! This made me laugh hysterically! Lol 

Offline sagitira

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 09:56:32 PM »
ouch! for that i'd be asking for money back...the shock this person must have experience when seeing the guy having sex...o my.....did make me laugh though ..

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 11:55:29 PM »
The quote below..."burn those wrong cards" LMAO Im dying ya'll

YOU WERE WRONG POINT BLANK PERIOD! YOU TOLD ME THAT M WOULD KEEP CHASING A WOMAN THAT CAN'T HAVE KiDS AND EVENTUALLY GET HER PREGNANT OMG. NOT ONLY DID HE DUMP HER YESTERDAY I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT AND YES ITS HIS I TOLD HIM AND HE'S HAPPY. BURN THOSE WRONG CARDS.

allibai3

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 12:18:09 AM »
The quote below..."burn those wrong cards" LMAO Im dying ya'll

YOU WERE WRONG POINT BLANK PERIOD! YOU TOLD ME THAT M WOULD KEEP CHASING A WOMAN THAT CAN'T HAVE KiDS AND EVENTUALLY GET HER PREGNANT OMG. NOT ONLY DID HE DUMP HER YESTERDAY I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT AND YES ITS HIS I TOLD HIM AND HE'S HAPPY. BURN THOSE WRONG CARDS.

LMFAOOOO burn those wrong cards lmfao i'm dying.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 12:20:38 AM »
Me too like I was seriously laughing out loud like SERIOUSLY.....

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2019, 03:24:37 AM »
Advisor: https://www.keen.com/Advisor%20Vera55

meme83
Terrible. I asked her what's the 911 angel number means. She said it's the cops (lolz). What the beep? I asked her about a person and she said she don't do mind reading in the evening, call her back in the morning. What are these fake psychics doing on keen destroying people instead of helping people.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2019, 12:17:03 PM »
These are hilarious!!!!  ;D

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2019, 02:43:29 AM »
Advisor: https://www.keen.com/Advisor%20Vera55

meme83
Terrible. I asked her what's the 911 angel number means. She said it's the cops (lolz). What the beep? I asked her about a person and she said she don't do mind reading in the evening, call her back in the morning. What are these fake psychics doing on keen destroying people instead of helping people.

LMAO

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 03:43:43 AM »
Looks like FLOWERS27 has been at it again. Still wondering what her deal is. 

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/ifera/
2/4/2019 
I'm not sure what I felt about her although she was nice. ........ she said I would get a job offer very quickly and that it would be mid April. ....... so I told her that's not my idea of very quickly.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 05:58:24 PM »
lol see i wouldn't not use these readers based on these comments, because you can see there is something off with the client.  The one felt like it was completely made up so she could get her money back.  over the years i've read some of the most ridiculous reviews that weren't fair to the reader at all. 

"I had a gut feeling you told me......" I'm confused is she rating the advisor on what she thinks the advisor was going to tell her? Or poorly written?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 09:26:44 PM »
Yeah, I agree. Given the above review and knowing that FLOWERS27 has been looking for a job for YEARS made me pause for a second and laugh because 2 months would be a short amount of time in comparison.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2019, 09:26:48 PM »
Yeesh, get a load of this one.

2 days ago  Member91719720  chat
My angels can burn. I least expect to get pregnabt every month since I have been trying for 2 years. Good to know i am going to have another lousy year. I hope god, mary, jesus and every angel in heaven burn. Disgusting spirit guides I spit on you to far down below.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2019, 09:53:29 PM »
Yeesh, get a load of this one.

2 days ago  Member91719720  chat
My angels can burn. I least expect to get pregnabt every month since I have been trying for 2 years. Good to know i am going to have another lousy year. I hope god, mary, jesus and every angel in heaven burn. Disgusting spirit guides I spit on you to far down below.

I just can't , wow , that's really some sort of special.