Author Topic: Zitta with California Psychics  (Read 6955 times)

Offline Bridgee

Zitta with California Psychics
« on: May 11, 2014, 05:47:50 AM »
I am wondering if anyone has read with Zitta, a reader with California Psychics?  Her queue is consistently full and has been so almost from the moment she started with California Psychics.

I have in the past put in a lot of effort to read with a CP psychic whose queue was always full and most of the time was disappointed and they sure did not live up to the great feedback that was left for them.

Hope everyone is doing great and to all of you Moms out there - Happy Mothers Day.

Offline skytoto

Re: Zitta with California Psychics
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 03:54:11 AM »
Yes, I did two months ago when I was doing well with my SM. I didn't feel wow at all....it was just general reading....answering my questions...She said our relationship will prosper and we'll get married next year.....
Hmmmm...I broke up with this guy a month ago......figure it out.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 05:19:46 AM »
Hi Skytoto,

Thank you so much for responding.  Now I know I won't be trying to get into her queue.  I am in another new CP psychic's queue whose feedback is great.  Her name is Natalie.  I will post my experience after I talk to her, which should be tomorrow.

Bridgee

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 12:18:42 AM »
Her reading was realistic. Yet nothing came to pass. Never called her again after that one time

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 09:31:27 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:21:58 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 07:29:54 PM »
I read with her once. She got some details right, but gave me a pretty aggressive timeframe for my ultimate resolution that sadly did not come to pass. I wasn't wowed enough by the rest of the reading to give her a second chance.