Author Topic: The "no tools" readers - any thoughts on Michael or Emma??  (Read 15625 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: The "no tools" readers - any thoughts on Michael or Emma??
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 05:39:09 AM »
GreenGrl,

I would try Seha, Ricky, or Ellen Hartwell. I also feel as though Tatiana was very honest with me.

I tend to just provide my ex's name and say "Can you tell me anything about my relationship with ______?" and then let them go. I don't like leading questions, I don't like when they ask me questions. I like to answer "yes" or "no" and let them read from there. I have worked with psychics for years to help with guidance and where I should be focusing my energy. Things change. We have paths our lives can take. Maybe the path a reader is seeing is one way things can go, but there may be another you might not ever know exists because you are focused on one particular situation. In my experience, when a reader is looking at someone's energy and your path in relation to them and your relationship - you can also have them look at the path and energy of your life without this person.

It is very easy for timelines to be wrong or off. Time is much more fluid than linear. That is one of the best things the spiritual advisors I have worked with outside PS and CP are honest about. Some psychics can only see a few weeks in advance clearly, then they can see energy into upcoming months and the next year, and sometimes things get too blurry after that. I am not advising you should spend more money to keep getting different answers, but I do believe there are readers (especially on the sites that charge upwards of 10 dollars a minute) who will sugarcoat or not dive deep enough into your and the other individuals energy. Also, I do believe it's difficult for psychics to spend 5 or 6 hours reading people. I know energy and vibration have a huge part in being an intuitive - and every person I know who is psychic spends time between readings "cleansing". (Sidenote, for my friends who are psychic, it is almost impossible for them to read my own situation, as they have their own personal bias and know me too well to give readings without being somewhat judgey - either positive or negative. This is part of the reason I turned to the sites to begin with).

I can tell you that there are readers who are legitimate, there are readers who don't really try that hard and are burnt out, but there is also freewill. Something, which may be communicated many times by various readers to you - can change if your course changes. Additionally, I know the intuitive people I know can read the energy of my ex better when I have seen him (maybe this isn't all of them, but it's definitely true for some).

Hopefully some of this is helpful in how you approach readings going forward. I 100% believe in psychics. My friend Drew who is psychic and uses playing cards to access the Akashic records and his guides will admittedly say psychics are usually a lot closer to 85% correct if they are truly psychic.

In my experience in calling the readers on the sites the last couple weeks, and in reading all of your experiences - I do believe there are some straight crooks out there who will get you on the phone and just read into everything you're saying and just make stuff up. We are all intuitive and psychic. When push comes to shove, listen to your guts.

Liz

Offline optx888

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 06:12:35 PM »
Hi Liz!

Sometimes when I call I ask "can you please tell me what the situation is between my ex and I?"  Or I simply just ask "I am wondering what is in store in regards to my love life?"  I definitely do not give information...if I have to then I just completely shut down from the reading and just disconnect.  I have had some of them take off with the reading and ask very simple questions ( and they simply just say that I am asking questions just to make sure that we have a connection )  Anasela and Nina both did this...but they were not questions asking for information to guide them.

I am scheduled with a Seha...I broke down lol  I should be speaking with her within the hour.

I do believe in psychics.  I believe there a lot of scam artists out there...but I do believe there are real legitimate ones.

One question that I have asked Natalie, London, Anasela and Nina was....Sometimes we just want things so so badly.  Sometimes we feel so strongly we don't want to accept that things are really over with a significant other...I asked if they are picking up what I want and if that is some how confusing them?  Maybe I just want it so badly and I just believe so much deep in my heart, gut, and soul that this is not over...that they pick up that energy and answer the questions based on my feelings?  But they all swore that it doesn't work that way...if something is not meant to be...it is just not meant to be no matter how badly we want and wish for it.  Natalie and Anasela told me that they pick up both energies...Natalie picks up more on what their intentions are at the moment.

I don't know if I explained it correctly...but any thoughts or feedback Liz?  Sometimes this worries me...can it be so strong on my end that they pick it up as both of us?

Offline optx888

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 06:13:00 PM »

Healer...I don't know if this will help you...but Nina told me in our first reading...that we date people and we break up with them...regardless of how long we have dated them...we cry...we hurt...we think of the breakup...but if it is not meant to be...we stop crying...we stop hurting...we stop thinking of them in that way and in time we move on...but if it is meant to be...we just know it so deeply...that yes..we may stop crying and the hurt gets easier etc...but we will always feel the connection.

I believe that...I really do.

And Healer...I think that is so sweet and so awesome that you are writing songs...they are inspired by her and they are a special gift from you to her (even if you never give them to her)...its for you  :)  an amazing way to heal and strengthen your heart and your soul...no one can take that from you.  Its your special and amazing gift  ;D

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 08:28:03 PM »
"Sometimes we just want things so so badly.  Sometimes we feel so strongly we don't want to accept that things are really over with a significant other...I asked if they are picking up what I want and if that is some how confusing them?  Maybe I just want it so badly and I just believe so much deep in my heart, gut, and soul that this is not over...that they pick up that energy and answer the questions based on my feelings?  But they all swore that it doesn't work that way...if something is not meant to be...it is just not meant to be no matter how badly we want and wish for it."

I like that green...my only BIG question is always..well if its meant to be why all of the obstacles...and why is it so easy for the people who are not meant to be with the person. It sucks for me. I feel like all I have is something I want but may never get. I hate this feeling.  :'(

Offline cj

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 08:30:53 PM »
liz,

I understand time is linear..but theres people here who has been waiting for a year or more...how LINEAR IS TIMEEEEE??? jeez...its either they see it happening this year or not...why the heck is that so difficult.

I had a psychic literally tell me that they dont see him leaving for 2 years. wtffff..meanwhile everyone is saying June...well idk wth to think at this point.

Im over it. Im starting to come to the realization that Im suffering and this is about the only thing that is meant for me. Maybe it will never happen.  :'(

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 11:22:04 PM »
Greengrl,

How was Seha? Curious to hear what you think!

As far as your questions re: wanting something so badly they pick up on it - I am not sure, as I have had the same thoughts. Especially because, as I have said, I have been told almost identical information from every reader. Are they reading me, or are they really able to tap into someone elses energy? I have asked and usually the psychic has told me that they are reading someone else's completely different energy. So I don't know.

Offline cj

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 02:16:31 PM »
Ok guys.... So I was reading my notes and Michael predicted back in Feb that someone would be in my life that was "familiar." He said that they would be a part of my life in March/April. Well at that time I thought it was someone I was talking to at the time..and even though I didnt know him from the past I thought "familiar" couldve been from a past life...Idk I was just assuming. Well when I read my notes last night I realized he predicted about this man that I am talking to now and he is someone I went to highschool with. I didn't think about it up until I read my notes because everyone else seen someone coming around June.

Just thought I should share...another prediction came out for me..Im happy...it makes me feel like the money I spend is worth it!

Offline optx888

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2011, 04:47:42 AM »
Liz,

Yes...I did read with Seha...I decided to make her my last reading...and I really enjoyed it.

I will post it under her subject tomorrow night  :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2011, 04:52:29 AM »
Liz,

Yes...I did read with Seha...I decided to make her my last reading...and I really enjoyed it.

I will post it under her subject tomorrow night  :)

I am excited to read what happened! Can't wait.

Offline optx888

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2011, 04:58:08 AM »
Yes

They all say the same thing...just be patient and he will come around...he seems stressed about work or some everyday thing...and that he knows he can't small talk much longer...he wants to open up...but doesn't know how and is working his way to that point...etc

Natalie, London, Anasela, Nina, Kelli, Kinsey, Jacqueline, and now Seha...all said the same thing.

He emailed me yesterday....small talk...but it is still communication...and emailed me again today...so we shall see.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2011, 05:08:01 AM »
Yeah, I stopped by the metaphysical store on the way home and had a quick reading with one of our local clairvoyants - same thing. Her guides don't let her give timelines though. And she uses cards, which I am learning to like more as I understand more how they work.

Offline cj

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 05:12:32 AM »
why do you like cards more Liz?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 05:19:15 AM »
My absolute go to type of reading is no tools - however, I am learning that there are some very gifted readers that use tarot, playing cards, angel cards, all types of cards, in order to assist in the reading with their guides, your guides, back up what they are seeing clairvoyantly, etc. I am starting to see that they are more of an instrument in someone's psychic abilities, versus something separate that holds the answers. They seem more of a conduit of the psychic energy versus the psychic energy itself. Hope that makes sense.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »
Hi Shoegal:

I read with Michael about 1 1/2 years ago.  He told me I would meet a man and the way I would meet him is that I would notice his squeakers (Michael's exact word) and that we would get into a conversation about that and then we would date.

At the time, I thought it was a little funny and No - it never happened.

Bridgee

Offline cj

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2011, 10:00:29 PM »
lol..whats squeakers? ::)

anything