Author Topic: Carmellady64  (Read 3804 times)

Offline psychicgirlie

Carmellady64
« on: April 29, 2014, 06:03:37 PM »
Hi all! Just checking to see if anyone has tried Carmellady64 her real name is Love. I've called her a couple of times and she has been pretty accurate with my situation. She got a recent contact timeframe correct as well. She's pretty decent for $1.17 a min.

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/spiritual-readings/carmellady64/7781975

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Carmellady64
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 07:01:40 PM »
i may try her again. when i read with her a couple months back she told me that something would take a while to get off the ground. i was previously in almost daily contact with someone and felt that couldn't be the case at all (what she was predicting). i even told her that didn't make too much sense since we were talking so frequently. she stayed confident. anyways, she was right - there was a HUGE gap in contact with the person i asked about, just like she said

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 05:26:07 PM »
I just read with her a few minutes ago (4/30/14) and she was just okay.  I left her five stars just because.... 
It wasn't until I had her re-examine my question that she got it right or was closer to something that I could actually verify. At one point she was going down the wrong path and I questioned her on her meaning about what she saw and told her point blank she was wrong. She then said, well perhaps blah, blah, blah at which I could confirm.

I asked her to tell me what she saw coming up for me this year and she said that wasn't possible since she is clairvoyant and needed a question so it was specific to me. Well, wasn't asking about what she saw for ME this year specific to ME?

She gave me some general stuff too which made me go 'that's it?' (as in, isn't there anymore?) Which I feel I've asked of a lot of readers lately.

Her last comment to my last question she practically just picked up what I was thinking, almost word for word, so I don't feel this was necessarily in the cards as opposed to what she picked up from me.  In that regards it left me more confused. I just rang off after 4 minutes.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 02:43:31 AM »
Read with Carmellady in January, she gave me information that I knew to be true at that time.   Predictions did not manifest within the given time and the timeframe was beginning of February to mid February.