Author Topic: Jade8928  (Read 27362 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Jade8928
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2019, 10:05:47 PM »
Her time frame came and went. Prediction did not pass.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2019, 07:25:07 AM »
I could say I read with her 36 times not every times were correct but 70% of timing and result were correct and she did not want to waste client times and sometimes she gave me free minutes.
I tested not only love but also career and money matter too.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2019, 07:57:46 AM »
Her predictions have happened for me in the past but always a lot later than she predicts

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2019, 03:35:15 PM »
Seems like Jade is hit or miss for others but I personally love her.  I have only done chat with her (which I dont normally like to be honest)  and I love how kind and warm she comes across and she really gives me a lot of info in a short session.  So far she has been right for me...even with contact predictions but I havent had her give me exact days for contact, only a range like "within 3 weeks" and it has happened in that time frame.  She isnt someone I contact regularly though.  Just when something new happens and I want her take...that could be once every 3+ months or so or maybe even longer.  She is one of my faves.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2019, 02:41:57 AM »
She types really slow in chat but she’s been pretty accurate and honest with me. She told me in the past to beware of a love interest in that he would be bad intentions and that ended up being true. Her timing isn’t always accurate for me but the predictions have been pretty good overall

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2019, 02:55:29 AM »
@Cc2019 - Yeah she is a little slower with typing than I would like too.  I think that's why I dont like chat to begin with...it's just a lot of wasted typing time..even to explain something complicated for me can take me a few minutes to type it up so it makes sense were I could easily blab it out over the phone pretty quickly!!  :D hahaha

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2019, 03:46:56 PM »
I'm so confused about Jade now.  In reading what others have said about her here, she sounds very hit or miss.  She isnt someone I have read with many times  and I also hate chat but she *seemed* to be reading the situation accurately and her contact predictions did happen (although that could just be luck because it was just a range she gave me for it to happen in).

Anyway, I used to read with her under an account on Keen that I closed recently.  The other day, I decided to contact her again, different account I had two,  same situation I've been talking to her about in the past however, I received a complete 180 deg opposite reading from what she was telling me before.  Like 100% opposite!!!  I was so confused.  I've never had one of my fave readers change their story like this before.  There is no way both readings could be accurate.  I'm now questioning everything about her.  I'm definitely not going to contact her again though.  For her rate, and chat no less, I cant have someone flip flopping like that. 

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2019, 01:50:08 AM »
She was wrong for me the reading was definitely more positive than it should have been for the situation.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2019, 02:15:36 PM »
Something weird happened yesterday..one of the predictions she gave happened.  It was part of the first set of readings she gave me. I'm not sure why the one she gave the other day was so opposite.  It should not matter what account I call with, its the same situation and I didnt even change any names or anything.

I'll post what comes of this.  If things play out like she originally predicted then it will be interesting but I really have an issue with such a hot and cold reader.  I guess this goes along with what everyone else has been saying though

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2019, 03:23:30 AM »
She types really slow in chat but she’s been pretty accurate and honest with me. She told me in the past to beware of a love interest in that he would be bad intentions and that ended up being true. Her timing isn’t always accurate for me but the predictions have been pretty good overall
in the other post you stated most of her predictions didn’t come to pass..? Still confused by your contradicting feedback on this advisor?!

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2019, 08:24:19 PM »
I like Jade a lot - she was the only one to predict a disagreement my poi and I would have, but that it would blow over. I'm waiting on a few predictions to come to pass in the next few weeks. Send free minutes sometimes, v sweet.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2019, 09:21:13 PM »
Anyone read with her lately ? She's usually good with contact and current feelings but its been months for me because she missed the contact last time. $7 is too much

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2019, 02:32:52 AM »
I notice she good at getting current feelings right, but contact can be a hit or miss. She good when i don't speak with her for a while.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2020, 02:47:51 AM »
I know this is an old thread but any new opinions on Jade?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2020, 02:31:02 PM »
I used to read with Jade a lot from 2015-18. She picked up some really random information about a few previous POI’s which really showed that she had a gift but then all of her predictions for me didn’t pan out, not a single one. My outcomes were the exact opposite of what she had predicted.

First POI- she told me he loved me and that he was so nervous to come forward - well, he didn’t like me romantically and he told me that he never saw a future between us. When I told Jade about it, she remained adamant that he was just shy and that he wasn’t being honest. She was wrong..

Second POI- she told me that he would return and that he wasn’t seeing anyone and was wrapped up in work.  He didn’t end up returning at all and is in a committed relationship to this date.

She’s really really nice but I stopped reading with her after that.