Author Topic: Jade8928  (Read 27362 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Jade8928
« on: April 28, 2014, 11:51:50 PM »
Curious if anyone has tried this reader, she has good feeback but she is never on.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Jade8928
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 07:00:08 PM »
hey contact predictions seemed to always work out for me. however her ultimate outcome prediction didn't come true for me. made a very positive prediction about something that totally fell flat in real life.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 08:49:42 PM »
I think she has a gift. I called her and she was quite spot on. Also gave me a prediction regarding contact. Was very confident that I will get a response in 10 hrs or else 1 day but no later than that and sure shot I got it in a day. I also liked her reading style.

Offline chrys

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 04:28:27 AM »
Tried to read with her today. She blocked me and sent Me an email in all caps that said NO NEW CALLERS. You should post that on your profile. I would never have even tried to call her had that been posted. I am going to stick to Jenny Alton. She is not a bitch, and actually cares.

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 11:52:11 PM »
Tried to read with her today. She blocked me and sent Me an email in all caps that said NO NEW CALLERS. You should post that on your profile. I would never have even tried to call her had that been posted. I am going to stick to Jenny Alton. She is not a bitch, and actually cares.

LMFAO this was so funny and it made me question why readers do this. It's been done to me with no explanation so you're lucky you even got that.  Readers can't really be overwhelmed can they since they set their own schedules? They can only take callers when they are on and when they log off, well oops there you go or does their sixth sense tell them to check in because they have soooo many calls waiting?  If you look at her reviews and sort from low to high, it's her repeaters who are giving her a one star rating.

I don't understand the need to block people who really want the reader to read for them and seek them out.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 12:28:19 AM »
She was never right with me. Numbers and no contact ever

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 10:46:59 AM »
I called her a week ago.She said contact with my loveintrest within 48 hours,and a potential meeting.She said he was open to me.Well,we didnt exactly had contact,but i happened to check his Facebook..ugghh..and there he was,in a relationship recently started with another...:(
Why on earth cant they see this?She goes off my list for sure.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 03:15:48 PM »
Zenia, try someone that is a good empath. I mean you'll know what is exactly going on and hopefully that will bring clarity to your situation. Try Lisa Dianne, Sapphire 21, Sincerity (is awesome with contact info) and/or Judis inner light. Lady Jenna is great also, she will nail down to what's happening and why.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 03:26:26 PM »
Zenia, try someone that is a good empath. I mean you'll know what is exactly going on and hopefully that will bring clarity to your situation. Try Lisa Dianne, Sapphire 21, Sincerity (is awesome with contact info) and/or Judis inner light. Lady Jenna is great also, she will nail down to what's happening and why.
Thank you!I did call Lisa Dianne a month ago,cause i felt he was starting to engage in another.Lisa said there was no one else.Maybe not,i dont know exactly how long he has dated her.I called Judi,and she was amazing.It gave me a lot of clarity.And i am waiting for Jenna.I dont know when she is online.Does she only do appointments?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 03:32:21 PM »
I'm surprised Lisa Dianne said no one. She knows her empath stuff down. She usually knows what's up with the person but it might be also he didn't have the other girl then. lady Jenna takes appointments, if you put in one for today you should be able hear back from her, she is good like that. She is super sweet. One of the best empath you should read with is Sapphire 21. She is awesome.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2016, 03:36:33 PM »
How was Judis? Did she give you clarity to why he is with her and he feels about you?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2016, 04:04:41 PM »
How was Judis? Did she give you clarity to why he is with her and he feels about you?
At what time does Jenna accept appointments?How early can she make it?Lisa Dianne was only available at chat the time we spoke,and she is not good at chat.I need her to connect better,and tune in far better.She dosent connect well on chat.That was my feeling.
By the way she was also wrong on another question.
Yes,Judi gave me a lot of calmness.This with the other woman seems of minor significance.However,it was a schock and caused me go on a wild call-ride.Which became expensive..Maybe i should send the bill to him:)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2016, 04:44:34 PM »
Hahahahaha! Lisa Dianne is better on the phone I agree, I never use her on chat only because I can't type fast with the timer going on. If you ask her just to connect with his emotions and no predictions she is awesome with that. Judis is a favourite on here, I like her because she just goes off and there is no one she is making this up because the lady is not even breathing while speaking, unreal! I like her style. Lady Jenna takes appointmentss I think at anytime, I live on PST, I put in a request in the morning for a late afternoon reading and she accepted it. Give her some time to accept, I have also seen her on appointments around evening time . She is a straight shooter, no rainbows and unicorns with her but she isn't all gloom and doom type either.
I cant type under timepressure at all :)Its not readable:)I was very happy with Judi,and i want to try Jenna.That is to finish up this crazy turmoil of calls:)Thanks for info!

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2017, 10:34:11 PM »
Me!she is the only one who can nail timing for me..got it twice in a month :)contact regarding work and love
I have one more prediction pending this month so we shall see..

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2017, 06:22:33 PM »
Jade gave a 10 days for poi to contact. That did not happen.
She also gave me 3 weeks to see in person. That 3 week is this week. I am hoping she is right, I know it is slim.

Read with lady Jenna. She says this week as well.