Author Topic: Coachg  (Read 3894 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Coachg
« on: April 24, 2014, 09:22:56 PM »
Has anyone read with this guy?  Coachg on Keen?

http://www.keen.com/search?st=coachg

Offline bstalling

Re: Coachg
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 09:46:05 PM »
Nope, but his feedback looks very good. I might give him a spin.

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »
I tried to get in but couldn't. His queue was at 8 people.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 04:15:38 PM »
i tried reading with him last year or the year before. got his name from a recommendation from someone here over PM but i cant remember who it was.

anyways, he would never take my call. i cant remember who initiated, but we ended up emailing back a time or 2 and i feel like he mentioned he doesn't usually take new callers but if i got back in line then he would. he still never did.

anyways, the memory is a bit fuzzy overall, but i do remember i tried to call and contact him and ultimately he would never take my call.

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 04:30:18 PM »
His profile specifically says he won't do readings for less than 5 minutes, so I paid for 10 mins. I won't know yet, if this is his deal or not, but I don't take kindly to being forced to give a reader more money than I'm willing to pay.  If this is my first call with a reader, I keep it short on purpose and during the call if I feel I want to go longer, then I pay more. That is the way Keen is set up.

Offline Truth

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 10:16:09 PM »
can readers see how much you have in your account?
and even if they could, can they see how much you intend to spend?

Offline Zee

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 11:30:26 PM »
I was under the impression they knew. How else are they able to pick and choose whose call to accept?

Offline Truth

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 03:20:19 PM »
thats a mystery for sure. i just dont see how they could see how much is in your account. and even if they could it wounldnt matter because:
- just because it's in there doesn't mean you're going to spend it
- you could always add to that, which is something i usually do if i'm on a roll on a call and don't want it to end i just keep adding

Offline marybell

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 03:34:45 PM »
thats a mystery for sure. i just dont see how they could see how much is in your account. and even if they could it wounldnt matter because:
- just because it's in there doesn't mean you're going to spend it
- you could always add to that, which is something i usually do if i'm on a roll on a call and don't want it to end i just keep adding

Wouldn't it be illegal for Keen , or any company for that matter, to share our financial information? 

Offline melancholia

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 08:41:35 PM »
They don't show how much you have, but they tell the reader how long the call can last with the current credit in the client's account.  Saw it in the reader forums on there somewhere.

Marybell:  No, sharing how much credit you have on your account to the reader isn't illegal.  If they shared your credit card information or any other billable information, THAT would be illegal.

Offline Zee

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 04:21:42 PM »
I waited in line as number 8 for only an hour, got the email that the call was unable to connect, so I got back in line. I did this for a couple of days and yesterday he blocked me.  What's that b.s. about? I never read with the guy so I don't see why they block people who try to get in their queue more than a couple of times.

anything