Author Topic: Ricky  (Read 31560 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Ricky
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2017, 09:51:25 PM »
Back in July.. Ricky said I will get a job in august but not in the department I applied for. In august.. I applied for a position that Is not my expertise (because there was no opening in the department I want) and while I was interviewing, the boss found out that 2  guys from the department of my expertise  just resigned that day and offered me a job right on the spot for a different job that I applied for.

Back in august.. Ricky said that my ex POI is not taking this girl he sees seriously and that they will separate around September. He cut off things with her very early October.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2019, 09:29:51 PM »
Back in my psychics addict day I always wanted to read with him but can't afford it, I will always buy per pay credit card and change my phone number so I always get the $30 for 30 min deal. Right now it seem that he can be read for $1 an min. So he had lost his premium stat.

Offline whskers

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2019, 01:53:12 PM »
Back in my psychics addict day I always wanted to read with him but can't afford it, I will always buy per pay credit card and change my phone number so I always get the $30 for 30 min deal. Right now it seem that he can be read for $1 an min. So he had lost his premium stat.

Does it not cost you to change your phone number? I think it’s about $30 right?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2019, 02:10:03 PM »

Does it not cost you to change your phone number? I think it’s about $30 right?
There is a website where it $7 a month, the first month was free you can Virtually change your phone number anytime you wanted it was like a virtual phone number a second phone number on your phones and I read with every psychics on psychics source for $1 an min or there is a promo that someone post here you can get cheap then that like .59 an min. I also think google phoned can give you an virtual phone number that will work on your phones you can change it 3 or 4 times then after that they will charged you.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2019, 02:55:54 PM »
Google voice, sideline, there are many cheap or free or free trial apps for phone number changes.

Offline sharon

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2019, 10:07:05 AM »

Ricky, has not lost his premium stat.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2019, 06:54:38 PM »

Ricky, has not lost his premium stat.
Well he can be read now for $1 a min if you used there promo. There promo don't work on there top psychics.

Offline whskers

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2019, 09:26:30 PM »
I see what you’re saying but I don’t know how the promo works. Because you can’t use $1 on some non premium psychics too.

Offline sharon

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2019, 06:01:56 AM »
Hi, I ve got promo yesterday, I can speak with Ricky and Moira and all the other premium psychics for $2/pm.

Offline sharon

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2019, 10:53:38 AM »
Hi, Ive got a phone call from Ricky at 3 am... I was way too sleepy to answer the phone call. But I realized this morning that I was kind of thrown out from the queue? Vincent had call me but even though I could not answer I was still in the queue. Why did Ricky do that? Now I am back in the queue.  :o

Offline sharon

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2019, 12:35:54 PM »
I've got a mail from PS. It says rejecting a Return Call removes you from your Advisor's Return Call line.

I didn't reject anything, I wasn't even touching my phone.

Weird.

Offline sharon

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2019, 09:15:07 AM »
Finally I got a call from Ricky tonight/this morning and it said he is not available... than I got a mail saying I am out of queue again because I rejected the call?!
Something is seriously off  >:(

Offline sharon

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2019, 05:52:52 PM »
Ricky told me he will contact you in 1 week so he did after 2 weeks of silence. He said he will contact you and be there for you on your important days and he did.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2019, 11:55:54 PM »
Hi everyone,

I spoke to Ricky yesterday for the first time and talked to him about contact from someone I had been involved with. Yesterday he said contact would be anywhere from mid November and 12/20 but our call disconnected so I put myself back in the que. today I talked to him but he said that he should come back in first week of November. Im a bit confused as the timelines are a bit different. Has anyone had that happen? Does he change his timelines like that?
 Thank you!

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2019, 06:59:45 PM »
From what I know about timing with psychics is that any number of factors can change the timing of things, so it's difficult to pinpoint. Now, I had a call with Ricky and he was so specific to the point of saying I would be going to Cancun. No plans.

anything