Author Topic: Ricky  (Read 32009 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: Ricky
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2011, 03:17:57 AM »
She just tells me the possibilities for my future. We all have paths, she just seems to see all of them.

Offline cj

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2011, 04:25:07 AM »
Cool. Does she see free will? How can we contact her? Has she said anything that gave u an aha moment

Offline cj

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2011, 04:30:36 AM »
PrettyL I want to try her..whats her info?

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 10:54:29 AM »
You seem to be either too much impressed by Ricky or just want to correlate data submitted here with personal experience. Nice Job! 8)

Offline bjr181

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2011, 12:28:18 PM »
Liz- Can you share her info?

Offline vanyct

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2011, 01:51:17 PM »
Those of you who read with Ricky, how have his predictions been for you?  He has awsome feedback, one of the highest rated on PS.  I use to read with him quiet a bit, until I had a bad experience and he admitted that he was looking at his notes from another client and had gotten me confused, I kind of lost faith in him after that.   Every now and then I will look up his profile to see what others have said about him and everyone continues to talk about how great he is, there were two or three postings a few weeks ago that mentioned how nice he was but that his predictions had never happened, but those two or three reviews total about 1% of his feedback . I know that PS posts all ratings good and bad, so it's not like negative comments are being deleted.  I'm starting to think that it is something about me that causes all of these readers who are suppose to be "excellent" to give me false/incorrect readings?  How can he and other five star rated readers be so dead on for everyone else and not for me?  I'm starting to think that maybe I am the problem and not the psychic. I'm not a negative person, I wouldn't have spent the aount of money I have if I didn't beleive in psychics.  I'm just really frustrated right now  :-\

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2011, 04:11:46 PM »
I read with him 3 times - nothing he said ever happened. ugh

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2011, 01:26:06 AM »
I read with Ricky last week.  He said that my ex and I would be talking again by next week, Sept. 11 or 12 and that the phone call would be out of impulse.  He has never really been impulsive.  He did tell me that a recent argument with my best friend would be resolved by today, and indeed it was we hung out today like nothing happened.  What Ricky didn't pick up is that the day I spoke to him my ex actually called and I didn't answer my phone.  I actually text and said I didn't want to talk.  I'm wondering now if that will affect Ricky's prediction.  I'm hesitant to call again, especially because I'm reading that he takes notes.  Does any one recommend thay I call Ricky back?

Offline vanyct

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2011, 02:40:05 PM »
That's hard to say, I have found that most psychics are good with reading the past and present but with the future its always difficult. I've read different article and blogs that say the future is never 100% correct because everyone has free will and those actions cannot be predicted. I have read with Ricky several times and do believe he is a psychic, but I would not count on his future predictions. If you really want another reading with him I would suggest you call him and tell him what happened with the text message and see if he can give you a reading on what your ex is feeling now after receiving that text message.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2011, 07:04:07 PM »
I called Ricky many times since mid 2010. He suggested I needed to contact SM because otherwise nothing would happen; he said that once I did we'd reconnect within a short time and be in relationship again. I called him one last time before SM's b-day in Sept. He (and others) assured me that she was still single and that she'd be excited to go out and celebrate. I guess by now you know what's coming..........she had met someone in summer. Now, how's that  Ricky (Therese, Crystal, Janax, Paige, Pixie, Melea, John, Agnes, Narnia...and more)  all missed such a critical fact? Of course I was sad when I got the news......how psychic are this people if they can't see the present and recent past?

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2011, 07:53:38 PM »
Not a single thing Ricky predicted happened for me either.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2011, 09:59:14 PM »
Hi positivethoughts2, sorry to hear that. In my case even the very present was WRONG. And when I called back he said he didn't believe she had a new person.

kellyv712

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2011, 11:09:15 PM »
I have also been reading with Ricky for over almost a year. He has been right on for me.  He picks up things that I have verified about my SM. He has been right on about feelings and actions that happen with my situation. I was lookig for a new job and he said he saw 10/18 having something to do with the job I would get.  On 10/18 I was emailed a job that posted that day online.  I applied, interviewed, and was offered the job today. I have found him amazingly right with so many things in my life. Timing is sometimes off....but I don't ask about that anymore. A while back,  I was SURE my relationship with someone in my life was over.... it seemed definate. I called my favorites on PS freaking out and crying...Over a couple days time, Ricky , Therese, Moira, Janax, and Susannah reassured me (against the odds) that it was not. They explained to me what was going on and they WERE ALL RIGHT!!! It was not over and has gotten closer since that time.  I have a few that I really trust and I look forward to all the wonderful things in my life....

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2011, 11:20:25 PM »
Wow - kellyv72 - Wonderful story! I'm so glad it worked/works for you.
Do you have any suggestions as what may have gone so wrong in my case?

Offline whskers

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2017, 01:49:56 PM »
I read with Ricky twice.  He picks up the POI quickly no question and describes him very accurately.  He can pick up the circumstances and situation no problem.  1st week of June 2017, he said that I will see pictures of a girl in social media with my POI.  He stressed many times that I shouldn't worry.  He is misrepresenting his relationship with this person.  3 weeks after, i saw the girl on social media, but i am 100% sure that she is not his type.  I think he was hanging out with her because he is bored. But what kept my composure is Ricky's advise which i kept telling over and over my head.

anything