Author Topic: Ricky  (Read 31546 times)

Offline cj

Re: Ricky
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 03:57:33 AM »
shoe gal,

did the reviews say whether his pred panned out?

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 04:02:36 AM »
Oddly enough, many folks raved about his timing.  When the star was off, I noticed it was over timing.
When I was talking with him, I mentioned readings I've had where the prediction didn't come to pass within the timing and he responded by saying that's why he's often reluctant to give (specific) timeframes because of free will and changes in energy. 
Again, I've heard readers say, especially "no tools" readers that it's the overall outcome of the reading or the answer to your specific question that truly matters (the "if" is more important than the "when")!

Offline cj

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 04:06:20 AM »
well did his ifs happen in the reviews? lol...

yeah and tell that to the people thats waiting on the "when" lol ???

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 04:09:36 AM »
Believe me, I'm right there with you seeing I'm still awaiting ONE timeline prediction :)
His reviews were all about outcome and how precise he is.  Other than the May prediction for me, which I cannot comment on until it happens, he was spot-on.  His reading and Stella's were very similar to the ones I had on CP.

positivethoughts

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 12:45:49 PM »
You guys are all so awesome.  :)  :)  :)

My readings were 1 week apart.

The change was - 1st reading he spent the entire time saying what a great guy SM is, how happy he will make me, how we were meant to be together, etc etc etc, how I just need to get through April. May is going to be so much better, commitment 2nd week of May, I'll see SM 2 more times in April, communication will remain open, what a great guy SM is, how he is worth everything I've put up with, etc etc etc.. long term, marriage, the whole thing.

Yesterday, he sounded tired and said I will see SM once @ the end of April (fine with that - who cares) but what upset me was that he started saying how I'll never be a priority to SM, that he won't fulfill me, that he goes out on work functions and he doesn't date anyone but he has a great time and leaves me sitting home alone (I have no idea where that came from??), that he doesn't see a b/f, g/f situation until sometime in JUNE, that I should consider coming up with a date in my head to end things, that he will always use work as an excuse to not be able to fulfill me, he isn't interested in other women but work is his wife, etc.

Then I asked - what about engagement. Last reading you gave me info around that. So he paused for awhile then he said, I'm surprised but I'm seeing late September for engagement, marriage next year. Then he went into a speech about if I want to continue on like this, things will get better and move quickly but that as a woman I shouldn't put up with this. That I deserve more and better, but if I hang in there it will get better. He was all over the place. Almost like flip-flop during reading but negative during the entire thing.

Amy, Jacqueline, everyone has always said what a great guy he is. He is a great guy. But he got my head spinning. So, I have a friend that I read with who said he was reading my FEARS. ??? And yes, what he said are my fears and I went into the reading with him upset to begin with.

I don't know. But I was up until 3AM upset over it. My mistake was that I should have questioned his flip flops during the reading so he would have looked deeper, and I shouldn't have called again in the 1st place. I already had my reading from him. I've been anxious over this again and fell into old behavior. I felt like we were getting so close when I saw him, and then when I didn't hear from him for a week I went into panic mode and started dialing. I have a reading from William (end of February) and it says - there will be silence in April from April 8-18th. Last time I heard from him was April 8th. Amy also mentioned a small pullback in April. I knew it was coming.

I know Libra - I'm done calling. lol
ugh
PT

Offline kiki155

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2011, 12:55:03 PM »
I'm done calling too. I'm going back to my original plan of not calling any of them until I actually hear from SM.

I'm still in a funk over Ricky's reading. PT, he was totally off yesterday. I could feel it in the reading, but since I'd never read with him before I wasn't 100% sure he was off.

Also, Ricky's reading and Stella's reading were basically the exact opposite of each other.

positivethoughts

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 02:09:39 PM »
kiki - fate that it happened to both of us on the same day my friend.

Offline cj

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 03:12:10 PM »
but then I wonder...if theyre picking up on our fears they may as well pick up on our dreams and hopes...so what do we follow then? ??? so confusing.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 07:37:12 PM »
I'm going to meet with my spiritual advisor (psychic who accesses the Akashic records) today at 4:30 PST. I have not seen her since I went on my CP and PS rampage. I will let you all know what the difference is with her predictions versus the sites. She does not sugarcoat AT ALL. I will let you all know what she says. She has always been "on it" for me - however, timelines have totally been early and late with her, as I have communicated before. I will also see if I can give you guys her contact information - if anyone is interested she only does 1 hour readings, and I believe you have to do the hour. She won't BS you, that's for sure. Sometimes I get so angry at what she is saying - but I know it's the truth.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2011, 07:59:52 PM »
I am also going to ask her about reading and psychic predictions versus what our issues are/what we want or fear in our hearts, and thinking those are predictions. I will also ask about timelines, and about what her thoughts are on the psychic hotlines.

positivethoughts

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »
PLLiz - thank you. That sounds great.

And everyone, don't go by me with Ricky. I have other stuff going on with SM that I don't think Ricky 'loved' once he saw it and I think it might have tainted his reading. Not an excuse because opinions shouldn't enter in but don't let my 1 experience change anything for you. Clearly he is very talented.

xxoo
pt

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2011, 09:16:01 PM »
HA! So funny that you said that about Ricky bc Rose (my spiritual advisor) sees EVERYTHING with my ex and I, and definitely has a tainted opinion/bias when it comes to him. That's why I started with PS and then CP in the first place.

positivethoughts

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2011, 11:22:51 PM »
Well, of coarse I've been obsessing over the notes of both readings and if you take opinion out, they aren't that different except timing. When I put opinion in they are completely different readings. I talked to Jacqueline this AM and everything is good and nothing has changed. I don't know if Ricky had a bad day or what happened. I have my bad days all of the time. Time will tell.

Jacqueline has been my rock over the last 8 month's and she has amazed me. I'll go for month's not believing anything then BAM, something big happens that she predicted. Don't give up hope.
 :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2011, 01:28:21 AM »
Okay guys, so I asked Rose about everything and she said that it is possible for people to pick up desire and intention and confuse it with what is really going on - but that she doesn't do that so she can't confirm. Wish I could be more help.

Offline cj

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2011, 03:04:33 AM »
Cool. Please let me know. I wanted someone to access my akashic records. Also..what does she tell u as far as the akashic records?