Author Topic: Ricky  (Read 31535 times)

positivethoughts

Ricky
« on: April 10, 2011, 08:20:17 PM »
Ricky is AWESOME. He is very busy and not easy to get in with but he is amazing. Now we'll see if the timelines work out. I know it is scary to try a new psychic and a new service but he is worth it. He nailed the past and present with SM, knew SM had 2 boys, knew about what happened with his ex-wife. Major WOW factor. Will update with timeline info. Within 10 minutes I got a full SM reading.

positivethoughts

Re: Ricky
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 08:21:08 PM »
I made Cjean call and she loved him too.  :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 08:44:13 PM »
"I hate these manipulative women stealing whats ours! >:( "

i do too, but they probably feel thats the only way they can hold on to them without losing them to us....really sucks

Offline cj

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 11:50:30 PM »
Love Ricky. He knew the sex of the baby..I guess well see when its born..then he knew that she was planning this for some time and he said someone else would come in June like so many other cp`s and he knew I was talking to 2 guys and said one will be cut off in about 3 wks...which Im def considering bc its not going much of anywhere...then he said that he sees me taking a trip before June with w/ ppl which is crazy bc Im trying to go to Mexico the end of May!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 08:24:52 PM »
I love Ricky. He will just flow with information - and you don't have to tell him much of anything. He is also really funny and nice. He has given me an exact date prediction for the end of the week, so I will let you know how that goes. Also, he never waivers in his predictions.

positivethoughts

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 11:27:02 AM »
Yeah let us know. I have a pretty big prediction for over the next 3 weeks from him..We'll see.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 12:13:18 AM »
Liz, did Ricky's prediction pan out for the end of the week?

I just got off the phone with him. I can't believe I actually got through. I kind of wish I hadn't. He sure didn't fill me with fluff. He said I won't hear from SM until June. He said a relationship isn't even on his radar right now because he's focused on work. He also predicted I'd meet a new guy and told me his name/lastname. We shall see.

Feeling very discouraged.

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 12:29:54 AM »
Sure interested in hearing from Liz to see if her (end-of-week) prediction came to pass from Ricky??
I was trying to get through to him since Thursday night & even set up a text alert.  Even read with Stella Friday night (her review is under her name).
Just like someone here said, I was able to get through yesterday morning (when he wasn't scheduled to be on).  He is so easy to talk to  :)  He started the conversation about sm "breaking through".  His reading, including personality, circumstances & even timeframe predictions match CP readers and a local reader.  He was like, look, I can't say that you'll hear from him in the next day or two, but I'm telling you, your relationship will take off in/after May.  He didn't give exact dates & said he isn't comfortable with timeframes because that's a tough line given free will.  I had a thorough (non-rushed) reading with him on sm, upcoming trips, work, moving, etc.  We chatted for about 30 minutes.  He's really into metaphysics (as am I).  At the end he asked me about a dream & validated it.  So, yeah, if you're looking for a "no-tools" reader to compare with CP readers, Ricky is your guy!  He was totally in tune with my recent CP readings with Gina Rose, Abrielle, Maryanne Jacqueline and even my January reading with Danni) as well as my local reader who read me in Feb.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 12:49:38 AM by Shoe Gal »

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 12:37:16 AM »
a union?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 01:25:16 AM »
Nothing happened! I mean, we have been texting, but I didn't see my ex this weekend. Timeline is very tricky, I know, but nothing out of the ordinary or special has taken place during the 15th or 16th... maybe I should give it a couple days? I haven't called in the last week, and am holding off for now. Just going to wait to see what happens. I saw a local reader, and basically gave me a similar story, so I am just going to hold off. Not feeling entirely positive right now, but not feeling horrible, either.

positivethoughts

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 02:34:59 AM »
I had another reading with Ricky and he seemed alittle "off" today. The reading was different from the first one - always a bummer and I was very surprised given his reputation. He even didn't sound the same. He still saw the same outcome but we didn't connect well and his timeframes and opinion of the situation was a lot different then from the first call. He was also asking a lot of questions. I'm going to stick with Amy from PS and my CP favorites. Amy has been consistent and very detailed. Just wanted to share.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 03:31:54 AM »
PT...I noticed Ricky has been on for at least 7 hrs now...maybe that was the problem.  His energy was probably just spent...

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 03:35:08 AM »
Agreed! Cannot imagine reading into other people's energy for SEVEN HOURS??? Yikes!!

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 03:38:02 AM »
This is why I'd rather make an appt at a particular time with a CP reader or set up text alert for PS readers so that you can call in when he/she logs on.  I'm not a fan of reading with someone who has had several hours straight because I feel the connection isn't as strong.
You may want to call customer service and see if you can get a credit and read with him again.  I've read through pages and pages of his reviews (there are 68 pages) and I would venture to say he's gotten 5 stars 99% of the time - those who have "docked" a star is because the timing was off. 

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 03:46:50 AM »
I second the calling back to get a refund and try a reading when he hasn't been on the phones for hours. I think Ricky is fantastic - and I know these readers are human beings, and like any job, you begin to tire after hours and hours of doing the same thing.

anything