Author Topic: Michelle  (Read 26559 times)

Offline Bridgee

Re: Michelle
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2011, 02:40:19 AM »
Hi Positive:  Regarding Seha and Jacqueline -  I would save your money.  Seha is a nice lady and so is Jacqueline - but I really did not find them to be very accurate at all. None of their predictions came true.

Bridgee

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2011, 02:41:51 AM »
Bridgee- who in your opinion is a good reader on CP? anyone you would recommend that has been somewhat accurate for you? Thanks :) I have actually tried several readers on CP, the only one that I will stick to for the time being is Eden (although she is not online very often and sometimes does not even log on when she is scheduled)...I am waiting for her. No sugar coating, very upfront with what she saw and picked up.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 02:46:34 AM by funnygirl »

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2011, 02:51:27 AM »
Hello:  :) 

There was one gal who no longer works for CP - sad to say.  Her name was Freya and then she changed her name to Lucia.  She has not been with CP for a long time now.  I tried to do a search for her and came up empty. She knew things about me that only I know and knew it right away with no prompting from me.  She talked through spirit guides and made a prediction for me a year and a half out.  It is a couple of months away yet.

I have not called CP in a while.  I think for starters that it is unfair that only the positive stuff is on their testimonials and none of their psychics have really wowed me - except for Freya.  I would also like to mention Christian - who is also pretty accurate but is not available very often.   He too knew very specific things without me telling him and I don't feel he feeds you false hope. 

I hope this helped....

Bridgee

Offline haileyn

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2011, 03:27:04 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I spoke with michelle again, and i wanted to see if she real or not.  I will not be calling her again...  I told her that i ask my ex if we were going back together.  (i did not speak to my ex)  I made the whole story up and she is still sticking to her prediction.  I said I was going to give up and michelle told me that i should move on.  After how many month of calling her now she tell me to move on and that she will always be here....  She also said my ex will not go on vacation, but she did.  When i told her about the negative feedback on her site, she log off and call cp to have it remove.  Right now i think she sucks..... I will get one more reading with seha or jacqueline but after that i am done.

I think Michelle is a horrible reader, she's never even gotten the present situation right much less the future.

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2011, 04:50:56 AM »
Thank you Bridgee! I will get a reading from Christian...you are right he is not scheduled at all unless this week unless he decides to suddenly log on. I have to say that Eden was good for me...have you ever tried a reading with her? She does not log on very often either but was very good to pick up details no other reader has. Let me know! Thank you and good luck :)

jen80

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2013, 02:06:04 AM »
Michelle was so interesting. I called michelle and she gave me a prediction. I asked her how good she was at timing and she said like 90 percent so I confidently waited for her prediction to come to pass and waited and waited and waited when I couldn't wait anymore I called michelle again and asked what happened and she said wait for it drum roll please.......there is aaaaaa DELAY and FREEWILL!! LOL and that I should call everyday to make sure that everything was still on track. I was like okay why don't I just give you my bank account number and you can just take my money straight from there. That was and will be my last call to michelle.