Author Topic: Has she ever given any one negative reading?  (Read 14561 times)

Offline maroonlight

Re: Has she ever given any one negative reading?
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2018, 10:18:56 PM »
why is it all the $15 readers are total B.S.ers?  I had the same thing happen last birthday with Winter.  Does anyone ever wish they were a reader, I can easily sit all day and tell people that their POI is on his way back.  Except the karma of it....I wonder how they sleep at night.

CP psychics actually get promoted by how long they are able to keep the customers on the phone. The top tier psychics are all expensive because they bullshit to keep you on the phone and to keep calling them back. They'll give a timeline of 2 weeks and if it doesn't happen (and it won't) then you'll call them back and they'll push the timeline again. I am willing to bet 99% of Jacqueline's clients are addicts.

Yeah Jacqueline is BS and fairy tales. Which is likely why she is so popular. She’ll tell everyone what they want to hear:

candiednut

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2018, 10:49:33 PM »
@maroonlight, did anything happen for you end of April? (If i remember correctly you were waiting on some predictions end of April)?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2018, 02:23:04 AM »
@maroonlight, did anything happen for you end of April? (If i remember correctly you were waiting on some predictions end of April)?

Nope. My very last predictions are for the end of June but yeah April ones did not happen...Michele Bigness predictions are sort of panning out though.

candiednut

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2018, 12:36:34 PM »
@maroonlight can you talk about michele bigness' prediction? It's okay if you don't feel comfortable. :)

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2018, 11:57:42 PM »
gave so much detail that seemed so accurate and scary true. like weird amounts of detail. timeline passed (10 months ago) and prediction deff never manifested. literally the opposite of her outcome came true. she kept seeing me with my POI meeting his family around the holidays though, and i ended up starting to date someone totally different in december who fit the description of what she said would happen with my original POI, in that i met his family right away, was around for some major holidays, etc. (except more like easter.. not christmas or thanksgiving like she predicted).. so who knows

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2018, 11:58:29 AM »
she said "because I'm giving him the energy that I'm done, he'll shift" and predicted that I would hear from him in a week.  That never happened and that was last February.

Offline Heather

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2018, 07:11:14 PM »
Jacqueline has always given me positive predictions as well.