Author Topic: Has she ever given any one negative reading?  (Read 14538 times)

Offline unbeatable27

Has she ever given any one negative reading?
« on: March 08, 2014, 11:19:13 PM »
I have been reading with Jacqueline since months now, and she has been the only one to get contact predictions right as accurate as to the date. But having said so, she has also been wrong many times.

But she has always sounded so positive. I wonder if she has given any one negative reading. Like your ex is not coming back.

Offline Calypso 13

Re: Has she ever given any one negative reading?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 11:36:42 PM »
Honestly I would steer clear of CP all together...many vet forum members can tell you they are definitely not worth it.

About 90% will tell you what you want to hear.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 08:41:07 PM »
I read with her the end of July, 2011. This was about my exbf:

I asked: do i have a future with XX and when?

She replied: changes occurring with him in next 2-2.5 weeks
he will pursue me
more consistent
steady

has been working through some issues

there is a change where he will be pursing me and it’s real

don’t change my approach

things will work out good

This was about a month before my first date with my current bf. None of what she said happened. I got one unsolicited email from him about 2 weeks later (he had loaned me something he needed back). Don't think I ever saw him again after that. I have mentioned we live about 5 miles apart and do the same things, right?

BTW this is similar to many readings I got from many psychics. Fairy tales.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 02:01:05 PM »
Told me nothing but fairy tales. Nothing she predicted ever came to pass

RedVelvet

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 08:51:52 PM »
I also received only positive readings from Jacqueline. What a joke and she's so expensive. I don't know how she's a top rated psychic

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 02:57:11 AM »
She always saw a reconnection but nothing happened please save your money everyone.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 06:39:02 PM »
I read with her twice. She got some things right about personalities that make me think she probably does have some kind of psychic gift, however the timelines for things she would give me were always so aggressive, like 2-3 weeks away for these major changes. Unfortunately they never happened.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2018, 09:12:33 AM »
I made the mistake of reading with Jacqueline.  She had recent great reviews of contact prediction, so I figured I'd try her.  I wanted to know if someone would contact me on my birthday. She said..."he wants more with you and a positive shift will come, your going to hear from him on your birthday, it will be late afternoon/evening time he's gonna be chatty with you"
I bet you can guess the ending of this story... he did not call or reach out in any way.  I'm so upset I paid $15 a minute.

candiednut

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2018, 10:46:37 AM »
Jacqueline is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest fairy tale bullshitters in all of CP land.

Lovefash67

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2018, 01:14:43 PM »
She is a fairy tale reader. Makes you feel good for a week or two . My ex and I never got back together and I would never want him again anyway. So she was wrong she fed me a lot of bs

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2018, 01:47:21 PM »
She’s honestly the worst. Her timeframes are laughably aggressive. I have no reason to think it’s malicious she’s just inaccurate. Both times I talked to her she would predict these massive shifts in like two weeks. Nope.

candiednut

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2018, 02:12:43 PM »
And of course she is at $15/min as their premiere psychic lol.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2018, 03:20:57 PM »
why is it all the $15 readers are total B.S.ers?  I had the same thing happen last birthday with Winter.  Does anyone ever wish they were a reader, I can easily sit all day and tell people that their POI is on his way back.  Except the karma of it....I wonder how they sleep at night.

candiednut

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2018, 03:23:23 PM »
why is it all the $15 readers are total B.S.ers?  I had the same thing happen last birthday with Winter.  Does anyone ever wish they were a reader, I can easily sit all day and tell people that their POI is on his way back.  Except the karma of it....I wonder how they sleep at night.

CP psychics actually get promoted by how long they are able to keep the customers on the phone. The top tier psychics are all expensive because they bullshit to keep you on the phone and to keep calling them back. They'll give a timeline of 2 weeks and if it doesn't happen (and it won't) then you'll call them back and they'll push the timeline again. I am willing to bet 99% of Jacqueline's clients are addicts.

candiednut

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2018, 03:24:53 PM »
And yes, I've read with Winter too and she is also a complete bullshitter....and she takes notes.