Author Topic: Best reader for you in terms of future predictions  (Read 34367 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Best reader for you in terms of future predictions
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 11:43:07 PM »
Well Cookie said The Patriots would win on Sunday and they did....But she got mad at me for asking lol

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2015, 01:41:04 AM »
Seriously you waste money to ask about a game!! wow I want some of the money you got

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2017, 12:01:25 PM »
Hey maybe they bet a ton of money on the game and made a nice profit from the reading! All my soulmate questions never made me any money!  ;)

Offline Happy

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2017, 09:31:44 PM »
I would have to first say Mystical Moon Shadow on Keen, when you can catch her online. Next I would say Pat58 and then Kiesha. When everything that is written down comes out to be true, there is no other way to put it. I have just learned that Moon is real. So, if you call her and you are testing her and you have an attitude, she picks up on that and it blocks her. If you call her and you are looking for genuine answers, she will help you. Most accurate.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2017, 05:35:29 AM »
Pat58?

Pat58 was horrible for me a few years ago. Maybe she's gotten better. I just remember big fairy tale:(

mo45

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2017, 02:40:49 PM »
My list from keen:

seafiremoon (Julie)
She has been right for me many times; any new guy I was interested in I would call her but if it was not meant to turn into a relationship, she would tell me as is. And once, when it did convert to a relationship, she accurately predicted that as well. And some other spooky things that turned out to be true later.
Please see that she has also said some things that never happened so I would say she is accurate to about 90% if not more.

Mystic raven11:
For present, she is accurate.

Just in general, I would try not to call back a psychic for atleast 2 months if possible; because you need to give time for predictions to manifest plus you lose money if you call too many times and later, realise it the hard way. It's difficult to control the impulse to call but some patience goes a long way. Please try it if you can.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:05:22 AM by mo45 »

anything