Author Topic: Update For You All  (Read 15329 times)

Offline YellowLove

Update For You All
« on: January 12, 2017, 07:01:00 PM »
I keep getting messages on how such and such psychic worked so I'll just make an update for everyone that I've used with this situation. So my ex dumped me on December 9th. We've been dating for about a year almost exactly. From December 11th til about Jan. 5th, I was calling psychics to basically see if we'd get back together.

The ones who said no:
Samantha (Psychic Power)
HollyPop1 (Keen)
thepsychic (Fiverr)
spiritspeaks (Fiverr)

The ones who said yes:

California Psychics:

Leo
Stevie
Cookie
Saskia
Bathsheba
Georgette
Braxton

Psychic Power:

Challon
Lakota
Serena

Psychic Access:

Satya
Summer

Psychic Source:

Serenity

Keen:

Intuit Alex
JupiterInLove
Dee Divine Medium (used 3 free minutes on her)
Oracle of the Sea
QueenOfCups18
Sacred Feather
Blairs Psychic Insight
Dalphina
ShootingStar11*
Lyrica24
SerenityStone

The Verdict:

On January 9th, he changed his relationship status on Facebook. They've been dating since December 16th. He pretty much dumped me for her. I saw the pictures of them around Christmas and New Years but he texted me (Dec. 28th or 29th) saying that she's just the sister of his best friend and that's all he saw her as. I even asked him to be completely honest, truthful, etc. It's incredibly heartbreaking, I won't lie; however, I plan on working fully on myself mostly this year. That's not to say I'm closed off to dating, it's just not really my center focus anymore. Shootingstar11 is stated b/c she did actually spell out his name and had picked up some accurate points within the reading. She stated that she saw a 3 (didn't know if days, weeks, or March) and picked up on me thinking of getting counseling. I honestly do think she has a gift and I can't say she's fully wrong as she stated he has a block in moving forward and has things going on, but she didn't pick up on the third party. I also read with TarotByPenelope who also seemed to be a lot more accurate. I'll post something on what she said:

8 – Is there another girl?
2 of swords again is about choices so now twice I have seen this
theme so it makes me wonder if in fact there was duplicity in your
relationship. I don’t see another person but maybe this is saying that
there isn’t now but there was. If not then this again points to the
choice between commitment or freedom to pursue others.

If I had to recommend anyone, I'd definitely go with Tarot & spiritspeaks & possibly shootingstar11 also. I actually booked a reading with Yona Farrell, but I'm going to cancel it because I don't feel like having a reading right now. Most of these psychics said I should be hearing contact from him by like first or second week of January and that by March we'd be back together. Honestly, I just refuse to be treated like crap by anyone so I'm just done with it and wish them well. I just feel like working on myself and whatever comes to me in life, I'm more than open to. Everything is a lesson we must learn from <3. Any questions, feel free to PM me or whatever. I'll come back to update on how life is going for me every now and then.

ETA: 12/17 We got back together. Update here: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2758.0.html
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 06:02:32 PM by YellowLove »

Offline Baypark1

Re: Update For You All
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 09:52:54 PM »
I really like Penelope as well.  However, I'm disappointed that Oracle was wrong for you. I really thought she was amazing with the present and her detail. 

You sound better than most of here!  You didn't spend months calling to find out it wasn't going to happen.  Hang in there! 

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 10:41:28 PM »
I can't say if right or wrong with Oracle really until about March. But with her I did mention the third party and she said that she likes him but he only sees her as a friend so...

Either way, I need to work and place the focus back on myself.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 10:47:54 PM by YellowLove »

Offline Epic08

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 10:57:41 PM »
I'm sorry that you had to go through this YellowLove. Thank you for sharing your story. I wish you a happy and fulfilled 2017

moonlight412

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 02:41:13 AM »
Oh no! That takes away so much of my hope..since so many you have on your yes list..have predictions for me in April/March.. but I guess we will see now, and I might also just focus on working on myself.. 40 days of lent, 40 days of focusing on myself:)

Offline Epic08

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 03:33:32 AM »
Oh no! That takes away so much of my hope..since so many you have on your yes list..have predictions for me in April/March.. but I guess we will see now, and I might also just focus on working on myself.. 40 days of lent, 40 days of focusing on myself:)
I'm with you. I'm trying not to get any readings for 40 days

moonlight412

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 04:38:54 AM »
That's awesome! Let's do it together:) Power in numbers!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 02:43:28 PM »
I liked hollypop1 a lot.  Def a good reader, and realistic too...she's good for sure. 

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 02:19:50 AM »
I definitely need to update this. I'll do so soon

stargazer

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2017, 08:31:21 AM »
I can't say if right or wrong with Oracle really until about March. But with her I did mention the third party and she said that she likes him but he only sees her as a friend so...
Did Oracle end up being right or wrong?

anything