Author Topic: he's different but...  (Read 8200 times)

Offline cj

he's different but...
« on: April 09, 2011, 12:57:58 PM »
Rogers gave me two dates this month...we'll see...

Offline bluesgirl23

Re: he's different but...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 06:05:09 PM »
Cj,

How did the dates from Rogers turn out?

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 02:35:21 AM »
It didn't lol. he said i would get a sign about whether I should move on or stay and I am still as confused than ever. :/ He said the sign would be a positive one.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 02:45:44 AM »
What were the dates he proposed?

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 02:49:39 AM »
The first time I read with him he gave me a date for a huge prediction. Then, I thought I would try him again, and the date was in another yr. I don't think I will call him again. I am going to stick to Venus, Violet, William, and Jacqueline.

Offline illumine

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 12:55:14 AM »
he asked me to give him my local time every time i wanted to ask a new question. he also did this breathing thing before he answered the question. whatever works, i'm happy if it's honest information, just weirded me out. i won't call again, as much as i like to try new things....this was kind of really really odd. lol.

Offline koukou11

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 02:25:48 AM »
Rogers uses the horary astrology, based on local time he will draw a chart of the day you get a reading with him. then he will put the transiting planetes in each house, the moon is very important in the reading it should not be void of course in order to get a clear view of the situation.
He uses  the vedic astrology and the numerology.

Offline illumine

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 03:04:09 PM »
thanks koukou11, i didn't know that. i knew he did astrology but i never knew there were different versions. i usually want psychics with no tools because i'd like to think they are the ones who *really* have a gift. but i've been considering astrologers more and more now, it's useful info and it makes a lot of sense.

anything