Author Topic: Mystikka  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Mystikka
« on: January 29, 2014, 01:49:54 PM »
Her old thread it not here anymore, Im starting a new one to ask about anyones experience with her.  I know there are post about her all over the place and I have not seen anyone mention her lately.

I know she has not had the best "prediction" track record but I am curious how she has worked for any of you that have read for her.

My experience with her was a few years back a member here suggested I try her, I did and she was correct overall with the situation I asked about.  I don't think her timing of things was correct, but she flat out told me a huge NO that something would not happen and it didn't AND she got the circumstances around the situation right.

I know most of you are not a fan of empaths because the prediction part of the readings don't seem to manifest for some, but overall what is your experience with her for currrent and outcome.

Offline Zenia

Re: Mystikka
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 02:17:59 PM »
I only called her once.She needed info from me to get started,and then she more or less just put a logical analyze to the situation and gave advice accordingly.
Hard to get the feeling of any psychic ability just from that call.But i never felt like calling again.I felt more that she might be good for problemsolving tho..