Author Topic: Possible Success Story?  (Read 3036 times)

Offline jadedflower

Possible Success Story?
« on: November 07, 2016, 07:47:34 AM »
Hi all,

Just an update! (to this post http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1859.0.html)

I ran into my ex today... and we're possibly hanging out more in the future... as friends for now. He just told me not to put all my eggs into one basket because the future is still unclear. 

Mhm, I guess most psychics (the ones I mentioned in the original post) got it right that it wasn't "over" but the biggest outcome: us ultimately getting back together (in a romantic sense) is still pending.

Out of all the readers, Kisha's prediction was the most accurate: approximately 2-5 weeks after I read with her, I ran into my ex; however, she was unsure if we will get back together as she didn't see an immediate reconciliation. (She also said my ex will eventually come to terms with his feelings for me, but asked if I'm willing to wait?)

Other readers, got numbers correctly (Gaylene - 1 (November), Lady Persephone - 6 (November 6 is today), Angelic Dream - we'll see each other between Nov 2 and Nov 9)

Fingers crossed for the best guys, lol.

Offline Lovetodance01

Re: Possible Success Story?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 02:15:11 PM »
Hi Jadedflower: thanks for sharing. I also found Aries Intuition to be the most accurate as well. I'm waiting on another prediction of hers to unfold and I will update as the timeline progresses.