Author Topic: phoenix burning (Nicole)  (Read 33943 times)

Offline verb18

Re: phoenix burning (Nicole)
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2017, 08:04:31 PM »
I thought she was bang on the first time and the first time only. I started asking her a question about something the second time I read with her - and she misunderstood the question and started running with it and it made no sense that I had to correct her...like she basically was "reading" a situation that didnt exist because she totally misunderstood what I was talking about. So when I corrected her she was like OH well I was reading about the past anyway... so I was like ok...?
She still picked up on POI's feelings - but she didnt wow me. It made me very skeptical of her after that experience.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2017, 08:17:50 PM »
I thought she was bang on the first time and the first time only. I started asking her a question about something the second time I read with her - and she misunderstood the question and started running with it and it made no sense that I had to correct her...like she basically was "reading" a situation that didnt exist because she totally misunderstood what I was talking about. So when I corrected her she was like OH well I was reading about the past anyway... so I was like ok...?
She still picked up on POI's feelings - but she didnt wow me. It made me very skeptical of her after that experience.

Looking back, I echo the same experience. That is what I meant earlier in my post. She can misunderstand your question and absolutely run with in it in the wrong direction.

There have been times where she was 100 percent spot on though. I'll give her that. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2017, 05:41:48 PM »
Those of you who use Nicole regularly, how far apart do you space your readings?

I read with her in early March and she very accurately, except for Easter weekend, has predicted peaks and emotions, which I really like in a psychic. She also has been thus far correct in a complicated financial issue I asked about. I want to ask her to look again at the Easter prediction to find out if timing is just off but I'm afraid of her doing a 180 if it's too soon after the last reading. Basically, she predicted his pull-back after the early April conversation and now I want to know when it will end - because it didn't end on Easter.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2017, 10:54:27 PM »
IMO she was negative and kind of vague....wasn't impressed..like no details whatsoever

Offline monika

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2017, 11:53:13 PM »
I just read with her and honestly, I was very impressed . She picked up correctly on the past and present and her explanation of poi emotions makes sense.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2017, 01:08:42 PM »
First time I call her she was right on. Second time I call her she was way off I think she just guess.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2017, 01:37:52 PM »
IMO she was negative and kind of vague....wasn't impressed..like no details whatsoever
Did anything come to pass?

she literally gave me no predictions other than a vague statement that could apply to anyone.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2017, 04:09:25 PM »
She usually picks up on a lot of details. Do you think she didn't connect with you? Did she give you anything to let you know she was connecting?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2017, 02:40:34 AM »
Interested in who this reader has been correct for. I read with her and although I felt like she was good - she said some things I have no way to validate and seemed to skew more positive after I gave her information.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2017, 04:40:50 AM »
She's been right for me in some things, wrong on others, more predictions still outstanding for now through November. All in all, mixed results thus far.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2017, 07:09:32 PM »
This reader gave me one of most insane readings I've ever had about my POI. The weird thing is that I think she picks up random details and then interjects stuff that makes no sense. She basically told me my POI had a drug problem (wrong) and I would find out within a month.

If I find out he has a hidden drug problem - will report back. I will also eat my shoe.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2017, 07:15:44 PM »
HAHAHAHA

ladya

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2017, 08:29:09 PM »
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline bstalling

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2017, 09:56:26 PM »
This reader gave me one of most insane readings I've ever had about my POI. The weird thing is that I think she picks up random details and then interjects stuff that makes no sense. She basically told me my POI had a drug problem (wrong) and I would find out within a month.

If I find out he has a hidden drug problem - will report back. I will also eat my shoe.

having experienced her readings, its possible that shes talking about someone else not relevent to the reading. A lot of psychics have done that. You ask a question, they give you an accurate answer about something you didnt ask.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2017, 03:48:23 AM »
I read with her long time ago and she was wrong about an outcome. I read with her twice recently. The first time it was positive and I was shocked because she tends to be negative. The next time I read with her, she did a complete turnaround in regards to the situation I had asked about. Won't be calling her ever again.