Author Topic: phoenix burning (Nicole)  (Read 33941 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: phoenix burning (Nicole)
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 12:00:06 AM »
Thanks for the feedback!  :) Her timing is in line with everybody else for the near-future, it was the specificity like Easter weekend that surprised me. For longer timing, the basics line up with everybody (especially Lotus) but she actually predicted a tougher path after reunion than I've been hearing.

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2017, 05:22:52 PM »
Phoenix Burning has been amazing for me, she has predicted some things in my life that literally blew me away. She is also good at picking up on peoples thoughts and feelings. She's the only one I call now. She told me herself she doesn't like when people call repeatedly with the same question as it throws off her prediction and accuracy.

I'm really sorry that happened with that dude - I've been there too and it is such bullshit behaviour. I hope you walk away from this coward and never look back. Big hugs.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2017, 05:39:49 PM »
Phoenix Burning has been amazing for me, she has predicted some things in my life that literally blew me away. She is also good at picking up on peoples thoughts and feelings. She's the only one I call now. She told me herself she doesn't like when people call repeatedly with the same question as it throws off her prediction and accuracy.

I'm really sorry that happened with that dude - I've been there too and it is such bullshit behaviour. I hope you walk away from this coward and never look back. Big hugs.

How is she for you with timing? I'm super-interested in her Easter weekend prediction because Easter is also my birthday - so big movement on that weekend would have a lot of significance.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2017, 08:15:33 PM »
My friend just read with her again after her first reading about a week and a half ago, and Nicole did a 180 degree reversal! The first reading was glowing and the most positive she has gotten on her and her POI, really gushing. It was better than my own reading with her. Now about a week later, Nicole is telling her to detach from POI, he is very attached to his SO and won't leave her, there are other guys coming in, etc. Has anybody had this happen? I want to reassure my friend.

stargazer

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2017, 08:36:23 PM »
Omg that's annoying when things are suddenly the very  opposite of what was previously said. Sorry to hear that :( I haven't read with Nicole myself but updates like this are good to know

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2017, 03:24:08 AM »
A prediction of hers happened tonight. She said I would have a deep, meaningful conversation with my POI, the beginning of a return to emotional intimacy with him. Total hit, this is actually far beyond what I hoped for. Timing was off, she thought it'd be in late March but it's still a correct prediction to me. I don't insist on precise timing at all.

More of them were correct but I can't think all who right now. Everybody predicted a big uptick with us late March/early April, and continuing. Yay!

Offline verb18

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2017, 03:55:41 AM »
A prediction of hers happened tonight. She said I would have a deep, meaningful conversation with my POI, the beginning of a return to emotional intimacy with him. Total hit, this is actually far beyond what I hoped for. Timing was off, she thought it'd be in late March but it's still a correct prediction to me. I don't insist on precise timing at all.

More of them were correct but I can't think all who right now. Everybody predicted a big uptick with us late March/early April, and continuing. Yay!

That's awesome Shayalay!! I love Nicole - she's predicted things that have come to pass for me as well and I have a bunch pending from now until the end of summer lol. She's great IMO

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2017, 04:13:46 AM »
This good news. I really like her too!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2017, 04:29:43 AM »
Tomorrow after a good night's sleep, I'll do a list of who was right about what. But all of them predicted April as big for breakthrough and for conversation, continuing throughout the month. Tonight was an amazing start. I'm also supposed to see him this month :)

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2017, 04:42:35 AM »
Thank you shayaly
We appreciate it.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2017, 04:09:32 AM »
She gave me a very negative reading. Contradicted herself a lot. I asked a very simple question like when was my boyfriend coming over. I knew he was coming over the night I spoke to her. She said the question was easy to answer and told me he would be over the following week. He came over that night as we had previously planned. She could not get something simple right for me.

Offline verb18

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2017, 04:49:46 AM »
She gave me a very negative reading. Contradicted herself a lot. I asked a very simple question like when was my boyfriend coming over. I knew he was coming over the night I spoke to her. She said the question was easy to answer and told me he would be over the following week. He came over that night as we had previously planned. She could not get something simple right for me.

Not to be rude, but if if you knew he was coming over, why would you get a read about it?

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2017, 12:14:46 PM »

Not to be rude, but if if you knew he was coming over, why would you get a read about it?

That's not being rude. I did not call about that. I called about something else and at the end asked that. And just because someone says they're doing something doesn't mean they are. I do it all the time. I asked the question she said it was easy and got it wrong. Not the reader for me. And what I initially called about she was wrong as well. That's the breaks. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2017, 03:18:06 PM »
Ok, so, her Easter weekend prediction did not happen but I'm guessing/hoping timing is just off as bstalling warned. The timing was off by a week or a little over in the last prediction and overall movement has been correct. Timing isn't a big deal to me, it's just that it was my birthday weekend so if the prediction happened would have been extra meaningful. Outcome is what is most important though.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2017, 04:18:04 PM »
Does anybody know how soon you can read with her after the first? I don't want her to do a 180 on me like she did my friend, who called her back only a week later. Btw, Nicole had a big hit for my friend regarding her POI's birthday. That was predicted in the first reading.

anything