Author Topic: Check out feedback  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Check out feedback
« on: January 17, 2014, 12:39:46 PM »
I know we have all discussed reading feedback for advisors, but I have noticed on particular screen name show up and started checking the feedback out.  It makes me sick to read all of the predicitons that this person has received for well over a year or more, and NOTHING has panned out for him/her. This person has read with EVERY reader, just about, and yet as of 1/14/2014 the feedback he/she is leaving is saying 2 weeks for a job offer, next month my friend will write me to meet me and date me....the same feedback that this person has been leaving for over a year, check it out for yourself.

The calling is dangerous, I truly feel they get a little something right here and there but nothing huge or life changing.  Do yourself a favor and look up this persons feedback and read it, if that doesn't make you stop calling then you must have so much money that you just want to share the wealth.

Google Flowers27   and read the feedback.

Offline Zee

Re: Check out feedback
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 10:40:04 PM »
Yeah it does appear as if she is being strung along, but out of curiosity what made Flowers27 stand out?

Based on her feedback, I didn't find it excessive and Cher is only $1.89 per min. She had a reading three times in Dec and two in Nov, which is about once a week.

I kept seeing these two callers more than Flowers27 and although Laughter12 didn't say much, she got readings a lot.
Laughter12
Victory1111

-the Psychic Queen/storefront-
FLOWERS27 - 5 stars
On 11-27, said my friend would write me in Dec. & go out between Feb/March. Will let you know.

-Advisor Cher/Keen-
12/29/2013    FLOWERS27    4 stars    Recruiter call this week & offer in January........ My Friend will get in touch 1 day but she can't see when.

12/11/2013    FLOWERS27    4 stars    Job offer in December.

12/03/2013    FLOWERS27    4 stars    11-16 update ........ job offer bump.ed into December.

11/16/2013    FLOWERS27    4 stars    Job interview this coming week & an offer the following week........ & my friend will get in touch in December to become friends again & gain my trust & begin to date.

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 07:48:00 PM »
I meant to add that for most people (at least for me) we have to continue to get readings to see for ourselves how inaccurate psychics are and how unreliable.  Because feedback is both negative and glowing, they or we hope we will be amazed just like the previous caller and that we are given an accurate prediction.

Of course, it's the hook that all readers have and as callers when readers get a hill right, we claim it's a mountain.
Like many addictions, it has to run its course.

okay, I take it back. FLOWERS27 does appear to be strung out. She is all over Keen and also read with Ellen Hartwell, within the same week no less and she posted pretty much the same information as her previous reading. 

I feel pretty bad for her. She is getting readings with multiple people on the same day or during the same week.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Check out feedback//by Lisala07
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 04:00:42 AM »
FLOWERS27   4 stars   Job offer in a few weeks where my resume is pending .......... & my friend will " CALL ", cuz he keeps thinking about me, to say hello & ask for an apology from me .......... She did not see beyond that talk.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 07:09:11 AM »
From a reading by InMyHeart.. On jan 17 2014.  left by FLOWERS27.... Now says my friend wil not write to pursue me until March or April.  Her Timing changed.  will keep you updated. 

Sad.
Just my opinion of course.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 05:01:10 PM »
From a reading by InMyHeart.. On jan 17 2014.  left by FLOWERS27.... Now says my friend wil not write to pursue me until March or April.  Her Timing changed.  will keep you updated. 

Sad.
Just my opinion of course.

And very common