Author Topic: 17.99 now..  (Read 16708 times)

Offline Zee

Re: 17.99 now..
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2014, 05:03:12 PM »
Sorry to hear that. She didn't ask me any questions other than ask who someone is that she was channeling.

Offline BunnyStar

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2014, 08:37:23 PM »
I read with Monica the other day and I don't believe we connected. Actually I was getting frustrated with all the questions being asked.

Same here.... I read with her as well and simply put I guess we didn't connect.

Offline oben

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2014, 04:08:02 AM »
The other day, after reading this tread, just out of curiosity i read with her too, she definitely has a gift but i think she is just any other reader, she told me accurate things about myself, like she knew what i was doing, but then she missed that i was already married, she said she did not think i will have any children and i am pregnant to twins, and so on.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2014, 12:01:29 PM »
@Obn......Ugh about the Marriage and Twin Pregnancy.......she should have picked that up...*******

but congrats on the twins....so precious..... :)

The other day, after reading this tread, just out of curiosity i read with her too, she definitely has a gift but i think she is just any other reader, she told me accurate things about myself, like she knew what i was doing, but then she missed that i was already married, she said she did not think i will have any children and i am pregnant to twins, and so on.

Offline oben

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2014, 12:05:44 AM »
Thanks Bella,  ;)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Monica
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2014, 03:42:24 PM »
Just wondering about my reading with Monica.........did she mention to anyone who read with her.....did she say anything about buying property?

Offline Zee

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2014, 04:58:55 PM »
No I didn't get that at all.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2014, 05:30:37 PM »
Thanks Zee.....maybe......just maybe there is some truth...we shall see!

It is so freaking cold here, can't wait til spring....this shit is depressing me!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2014, 03:21:11 AM »
She asked me if i were going to buy a new car? I don't have one, thought about it but not like the way she said it

Offline oben

« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2014, 03:44:56 AM »
She told me i will buy a property. She even described it to a t ,
Also she saw me buy a car lol.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 03:46:37 AM by oben »

Offline Zee

« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2014, 06:42:24 PM »
She also asked who is Eric and who is Tony, which is the ahole who owns the apartment building I use to live in. I called him today as a matter of fact, just because of the reading. She said he too was attracted to me and I was like no way and she said he use to check me out when I wasn't looking.  I found this extremely hard to believe. She said that Tony thinks I believe he is a smuck and I told her I do and she laughed. I guess he got some type of vibe off me about how I feel about his loser a$$.

This actually played out as she mentioned, last week. I ended up going to the rental office to get my security deposit back and I was waited on by a guy named Hunter. Tony, the manager was there, although he didn't come out (all the walls are glass) and I caught him twice looking my way and at one point, actually standing on his tiptoes to look over the frosted part of the glass to see me better. Total surprise to me because I know without a doubt he is not my type. I do not care for snake.

She also mentioned at the time, because I believe he is ultimate sleaze, that she saw him being arrested; cops showing up and handcuffing him. He has money and brags about it, only because he has done illegal things to get it or overcharges people when their lease is up, or he uses illegals to perform jobs for him almost for nothing. What I wouldn't give to be somewhere to see that, so I can get pictures and post them on the net.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2014, 09:05:40 PM »
@Zee, Glad to hear she was right in the things she mentioned.  Yeah I am with you about the sleaze ball guy....ugh.

The video would go viral.... and it would serve him right. 

She also asked who is Eric and who is Tony, which is the ahole who owns the apartment building I use to live in. I called him today as a matter of fact, just because of the reading. She said he too was attracted to me and I was like no way and she said he use to check me out when I wasn't looking.  I found this extremely hard to believe. She said that Tony thinks I believe he is a smuck and I told her I do and she laughed. I guess he got some type of vibe off me about how I feel about his loser a$$.

This actually played out as she mentioned, last week. I ended up going to the rental office to get my security deposit back and I was waited on by a guy named Hunter. Tony, the manager was there, although he didn't come out (all the walls are glass) and I caught him twice looking my way and at one point, actually standing on his tiptoes to look over the frosted part of the glass to see me better. Total surprise to me because I know without a doubt he is not my type. I do not care for snake.

She also mentioned at the time, because I believe he is ultimate sleaze, that she saw him being arrested; cops showing up and handcuffing him. He has money and brags about it, only because he has done illegal things to get it or overcharges people when their lease is up, or he uses illegals to perform jobs for him almost for nothing. What I wouldn't give to be somewhere to see that, so I can get pictures and post them on the net.

Offline Zee

« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2014, 12:23:39 AM »
Yeah, I hope 'some' of the rest of what she says pans out as well.

She also said a close friend of mine (B) and I will get into a relationship and I told her there is no way in hell that would ever happen. One, he is married; two he has five kids with his wife and one from a previous relationship, for a total of six; and three, sometimes he just grates on my friggin' nerves. Men...

Anyway, we talk often and I mentioned what Monica said about us, because we will be working on an indie film and will be in close proximity a lot more. He actually kind of just giggled. I told him if he and the wife are having issues (they aren't even on the same continent together), then he needs to move fast forward to make it work so they can stay together. I never got the impression he really loves her, although he says he loves her often enough.  I've been told by others (outside the dynamic) that (B) is attracted to me.

B and I have a long history and even fell out for an entire year, after I moved, but I am not remotely attracted to him. He has too much baggage that I don't want to tolerate at all. But just because Monica mentioned this and he comes up often in readings, (he was still coming up when we were no longer talking for that year break), that I will work even harder to make sure nothing happens. She ended up saying he and the wife will go their separate ways anyway.

I saw this comic that I thought was so appropriate: http://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/wizardofid/s-1474046-307779
Enjoy!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2014, 02:44:37 AM »
@Zee.....thanks for sharing, it will be interesting to see what else pans out. I will let you know when things she predicted happen.

The comic strip was funny.....lol

Yeah, I hope 'some' of the rest of what she says pans out as well.

She also said a close friend of mine (B) and I will get into a relationship and I told her there is no way in hell that would ever happen. One, he is married; two he has five kids with his wife and one from a previous relationship, for a total of six; and three, sometimes he just grates on my friggin' nerves. Men...

Anyway, we talk often and I mentioned what Monica said about us, because we will be working on an indie film and will be in close proximity a lot more. He actually kind of just giggled. I told him if he and the wife are having issues (they aren't even on the same continent together), then he needs to move fast forward to make it work so they can stay together. I never got the impression he really loves her, although he says he loves her often enough.  I've been told by others (outside the dynamic) that (B) is attracted to me.

B and I have a long history and even fell out for an entire year, after I moved, but I am not remotely attracted to him. He has too much baggage that I don't want to tolerate at all. But just because Monica mentioned this and he comes up often in readings, (he was still coming up when we were no longer talking for that year break), that I will work even harder to make sure nothing happens. She ended up saying he and the wife will go their separate ways anyway.

I saw this comic that I thought was so appropriate: http://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/wizardofid/s-1474046-307779
Enjoy!

Offline Zee

« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2014, 09:07:17 PM »
As of this past Saturday one of her predictions manifested.  I was just accepted into Grad School and it was primarily based on one letter in particular because this teacher is well known in this field.

On the flip side, the prediction she saw happening at the end of Feb, beginning of March did not happen and won't happen until June (which another reader predicted correctly instead). Topaz.

I just finished my reading with Monica and I thought she was very, very good. She was extraordinarily accurate. She would mention a name right off the bat and would ask who is Tony and would describe him as if she were standing right next to him. I did not give her any names.  She would describe people like this to me throughout the call and tell me what they thought about our interactions. I would say she is extremely emphatic, although I generally avoid these types of readers. She mentioned quite a few men from my past and some that were coming into my future.

My original question was general (what did she see coming up for me this year), but she wanted another question so she could hear/get use to my voice because she is mainly local to Pittsburgh and does parties or one-on-one sessions, so she wanted to pick up that she was reading me correctly.

When I asked her about school the first thing she asked was what is happening with your references, which would be the letters of recommendations and specifically mentioned one in particular that will a stellar letter. I mean she was right as rain and spoke like she knew the situation first hand.  She wasn't just nice. She spoke to me like we were old friends just chatting and talking about life.

She made quite a few predictions, the first one happening at the end of Feb, beginning of March. She even read my dog for me correctly as well.  She should really think about putting up her own website. 

I told her afterwards that I feel as if I could walk on the moon.
Great recommendation BellaLife. Thanks so much for that!

anything