Author Topic: 17.99 now..  (Read 16709 times)

Offline jahida

Re: 17.99 now..
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 09:34:38 PM »
Obviously isn't a secret if I read with her. However,even if I gave you her name you wouldn't be able to google her. She does not just do readings about others who have passed. She does everything; career, education, love, whatever. Those are just messages she picked up for me. I was able to ask questions If I knew Nikki, I would have no problem passing on the info. However, I don't know her and I don't want to do that. I personally think she is a WoW reader. 90 minutes with a transcript and a recording of the reading for 60 bucks with 99% accuracy is WOW enough for me. Let me know when you find someone like that. Oh and also Zee it's good you don't want the info because you weren't getting it. No skin off my back!

Offline chrys

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 11:33:20 PM »
This thread is getting kind of owly... :o

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 11:35:31 PM »
This post is ridiculous! This is a PSYCHIC REVIEW forum, not a ghost physic review.  I dont understand why anyone would post how amazing a reader is and 99% accurate blah blah blah and then refuse to share who this reader is! If it doesnt make sense then it simply isnt true lol.

I think the comments to Zee are out of line, Zee was simply asking for information to contact this reader and yet you refuse to offer it but rather continue on with a meaningless review.

The post is not helpful to anyone, so why post about this person?  I dont get it!

Offline melancholia

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2014, 12:11:57 AM »
I have to agree with KTH; aside from playing a review of a psychic you refuse to name - and I get why you did it, but it doesn't actually help anyone and there's no way to verify it - the comments to Zee were pretty rude. Can we please keep it civil?

Offline nikkii

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2014, 03:10:13 AM »

I was able to ask questions If I knew Nikki, I would have no problem passing on the info. However, I don't know her and I don't want to do that. I personally think she is a WoW reader. 90 minutes with a transcript and a recording of the reading for 60 bucks with 99% accuracy is WOW enough for me. Let me know when you find someone like that. Oh and also Zee it's good you don't want the info because you weren't getting it. No skin off my back!

I honestly understand not knowing me you are not comfortable. But have you inquired of her if she’s willing to take on new clients; even if you do not know them personally? Perhaps she is willing, maybe not. 

What I’ve always liked about this forum is that we all share the same experiences; readings from psychics and we’re all searching for that ‘one’ to connect with and many members have shared who they have read with and their experiences. This is a first for my time on this board that someone shares all these great things about a reader and all that they do, but refrains from sharing with others.

And that is your right, but as Kickingthehabit and Somnus posted, your comment to Zee was uncalled for.  Nothing in Zee’s post warranted the rude reply back to her.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 03:22:41 AM »
As Nikkii Said,
I am here for the same reason, to find the"one" reader that I can connect to.  So to share experiences without info,(as if a reader doesn't want clients?) I fell why bother as well.. We are all here for the same reason...to find the one...

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 03:49:25 AM »
Maybe you should ASK her if she would mind if you passed on her info?  I mean who doesn't like building up her/their business?  Just my opinion of course.  that seem logical to me.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2014, 06:15:33 AM »
As always, KTH, you speak the truth!! Unnecessary post with unwarranted attitude. Absolutely pointless review.

Offline chrys

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2014, 07:44:23 PM »
 :) Thanks for saying something Kicking!  I didn't know what else to say other then I thought it was a little owly as my grandma puts it.

Offline Zee

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2014, 09:14:50 PM »
I was going to make an extremely snide remark for which I am so capable, but it's Friday and I don't want to continue to fuel this, nor do I wish anyone to leave. Personally, I feel we are putting way too much energy into Jahida's opposing opinion. Jahida should be able to say what she wants, however she wants and keep her information, even if no one agrees with this. There are two sides to everything. Nor does she have to explain and NOR AM I TAKING HER SIDE IN THE LEAST. Everyone does not have to agree.

The only thing I disagree with is J's comment that she doesn't know the poster and doesn't feel comfortable giving her the readers information (which clearly does not make sense to me), not because this is a review site for readers, but because people in general give others (strangers even) information all the time, regardless of who they are and whether or not they know them. That's the way I believe most people are.

However, the reason Jahida thinks the reader doesn't want her information given out (especially since she is accepting payments, which means she has a business) is just plain bizarre - unless of course, she doesn't want us posting our reviews about her local reader that wouldn't necessarily reflect her amazing experience.

I understand Jahida that if the local reader worked so fabulously for you, you don't want your reading clouded if she doesn't work for anyone else, especially if someone (gasps) declares she really isn't psychic, didn't connect, was just plain wrong, talked too slow, predictions didn't happen or whatever...just fill in the blank.

It's like you want to protect your little cookie morsel and keep it in a jar. I don't operate this way although I understand it.
This forum seems to get psychic protectors or reader cheerleaders often and we've seen it all before, so no one is surprised much. I'm just surprised as to why you posted to begin with...didn't you post to tell us about your experience and to claim you found a wow reader?

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2014, 09:29:36 PM »
I wish someone would read with the psychic Monica that I posted about, so I can get an idea how their reading went...........someone....anyone.....lol

I was going to make an extremely snide remark for which I am so capable, but it's Friday and I don't want to continue to fuel this, nor do I wish anyone to leave. Personally, I feel we are putting way too much energy into Jahida's opposing opinion. Jahida should be able to say what she wants, however she wants and keep her information, even if no one agrees with this. There are two sides to everything. Nor does she have to explain and NOR AM I TAKING HER SIDE IN THE LEAST. Everyone does not have to agree.

The only thing I disagree with is J's comment that she doesn't know the poster and doesn't feel comfortable giving her the readers information (which clearly does not make sense to me), not because this is a review site for readers, but because people in general give others (strangers even) information all the time, regardless of who they are and whether or not they know them. That's the way I believe most people are.

However, the reason Jahida thinks the reader doesn't want her information given out (especially since she is accepting payments, which means she has a business) is just plain bizarre - unless of course, she doesn't want us posting our reviews about her local reader that wouldn't necessarily reflect her amazing experience.

I understand Jahida that if the local reader worked so fabulously for you, you don't want your reading clouded if she doesn't work for anyone else, especially if someone (gasps) declares she really isn't psychic, didn't connect, was just plain wrong, talked too slow, predictions didn't happen or whatever...just fill in the blank.

It's like you want to protect your little cookie morsel and keep it in a jar. I don't operate this way although I understand it.
This forum seems to get psychic protectors or reader cheerleaders often and we've seen it all before, so no one is surprised much. I'm just surprised as to why you posted to begin with...didn't you post to tell us about your experience and to claim you found a wow reader?

Offline Zee

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2014, 09:31:49 PM »
Monica who, where, what? How much?

The last reading I had I placed a call to Keen at work, so it all depends.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 09:34:49 PM »
@Zee, she is the one that Lincoln on this site referred me to in Pittsburgh, 50.00 for 30 minutes. She is private reader, meaning no website! 412-531-2306

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2014, 09:38:27 PM »
Zee, I just PM you!

Offline Zee

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2014, 04:31:37 AM »
I just finished my reading with Monica and I thought she was very, very good. She was extraordinarily accurate. She would mention a name right off the bat and would ask who is Tony and would describe him as if she were standing right next to him. I did not give her any names.  She would describe people like this to me throughout the call and tell me what they thought about our interactions. I would say she is extremely emphatic, although I generally avoid these types of readers. She mentioned quite a few men from my past and some that were coming into my future.

My original question was general (what did she see coming up for me this year), but she wanted another question so she could hear/get use to my voice because she is mainly local to Pittsburgh and does parties or one-on-one sessions, so she wanted to pick up that she was reading me correctly.

When I asked her about school the first thing she asked was what is happening with your references, which would be the letters of recommendations and specifically mentioned one in particular that will a stellar letter. I mean she was right as rain and spoke like she knew the situation first hand.  She wasn't just nice. She spoke to me like we were old friends just chatting and talking about life.

She made quite a few predictions, the first one happening at the end of Feb, beginning of March. She even read my dog for me correctly as well.  She should really think about putting up her own website. 

I told her afterwards that I feel as if I could walk on the moon.
Great recommendation BellaLife. Thanks so much for that!