Author Topic: 17.99 now..  (Read 16713 times)

Offline Zenia

17.99 now..
« on: January 06, 2014, 06:49:29 PM »
Its really sickening to see the competition between top readers now.Puppy love and Persian Medium.The first one dosent even have all that great feedback..At least Fiona has good feedback,although maybe due to help of others.
Clairvoyant Ernest actually got busted,his fake feedback got revealed,and he had to lower his rate.Its a shame.

Would you pay 18 dollar a min for a reading?? :-\

Offline Zee

Re: 17.99 now..
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 07:33:31 PM »
I wouldn't pay $10 a min for a reading and some readers have little or no feedback, and they justify their high prices by saying they've been in business for over 15, 20 years, blah blah and have been on radio shows, how accurate they all (which is a matter of perspective), they are a third generation psychic (like this really means something) as if a third is better than a second because it's further down the line, the age they started reading or hearing their guides....a lot of stuff they can make up and no one is the wiser.

There really is never any solid justification for the rates readers want and some have to lower their rates all too often.  Some callers actually believe that a higher price must mean the reader is good. I look at it as the reader is greedy. Wouldn't they get more money if the reading is $5 a min, if they averaged around 50 people per day than say $20 a min for 15 people. Their ultimate goal is to help people, right?  It looks like they are getting paid more at the higher rate but the price point makes many people reconsider.

..just my thoughts.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 07:44:04 PM »
I think pricing is an issue that might be a little sensitive to some, but if a reader is one that requires a cleansing between customers, or one that limits the number of readings possible a day then that could account for a higher per minute charge. If I am willing to pay over $10 a minute, though, I want to walk away feeling wowed. I have been with some readers at $10 and over per minute, but then there have been some that have been a big letdown.
I wouldn't pay $10 a min for a reading and some readers have little or no feedback, and they justify their high prices by saying they've been in business for over 15, 20 years, blah blah and have been on radio shows, how accurate they all (which is a matter of perspective), they are a third generation psychic (like this really means something) as if a third is better than a second because it's further down the line, the age they started reading or hearing their guides....a lot of stuff they can make up and no one is the wiser.

There really is never any solid justification for the rates readers want and some have to lower their rates all too often.  Some callers actually believe that a higher price must mean the reader is good. I look at it as the reader is greedy. Wouldn't they get more money if the reading is $5 a min, if they averaged around 50 people per day than say $20 a min for 15 people. Their ultimate goal is to help people, right?  It looks like they are getting paid more at the higher rate but the price point makes many people reconsider.

..just my thoughts.

Offline Zee

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 09:00:01 PM »
I think pricing is an issue that might be a little sensitive to some, but if a reader is one that requires a cleansing between customers, or one that limits the number of readings possible a day then that could account for a higher per minute charge. If I am willing to pay over $10 a minute, though, I want to walk away feeling wowed. I have been with some readers at $10 and over per minute, but then there have been some that have been a big letdown.
Exactly!! That is totally why I won't pay that much. I've been let down far too many times.  I would be so pissed to walk away from a $10 per min read that is general as hell and I could have paid $2 per min to get the same read. Price does not always denote quality. But since I said I won't ever pay $10 a min for a reading, that's a feeling I won't ever have to deal with.

Offline jahida

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 09:51:47 PM »
I just wanna say that I don't ever read with expensive readers. I was curious to read with Cookie so I did. She was the most expensive. I felt she was so bogus and scripted. The best reading I had that was 99% accurate was an in person reading. This person does not advertise. She takes clients by recommendation only. It took me over a year to get an appointment with her. That's how good she is!. I waited and waited until it finally came. I got 90 minutes, a written transcript of the session which she urges that you record. So I did. This cost me $60 bucks. She provided total privacy and a calm soothing environment. So I know the expensive readers are not out to help but to rip you off! Imagine 90 minutes at 17.99. That's like $1500 or better!. Crazy. I am "kicking the Habit" however when I do get a slight urge to read I go for the cheaper readers. Bless

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 12:53:04 AM »
Jahida, does this reader take callers or what state are you in, so I can visit. I'm still looking for the needle.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 04:02:36 AM »
Any reader ON KEEN (or any other network site) that charges more per hour than a medical doctor is a ripoff, plain and simple. Even if they're gifted, they are a ripoff. Most are not. I don't care if you have to bathe in kitten tears between readings, if you're charging that much a minute you don't care about the well being of anyone but you and yours. Besides, in my personal opinion, if someone is that gifted that they "justify" charging upwards of $600-1200 an hour, then they would be famous with their own reality show. Not eating Ben & Jerry's and being "available" nearly 24 hours a day. Seriously. These people that charge these rates are the definition of ridiculous. If I had to guess? They only get one dupe or two a week because most of the vets have figured out that they are charlatans. They gotta get bang for your buck!!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 10:12:06 PM »
Chat is now OPEN! Happy Hour until 2am!

Offline jahida

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 04:01:52 PM »
Zee, she does not take callers and as I said it her appointments span over a year. I live in NJ.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 04:36:19 PM »
Hi Jahida, can you share this reader's information? I live in New York and would like to set up and appointment. Thank you

Offline jahida

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2014, 05:59:11 PM »
Ok, everyone who inquired, its like this; In 7/2011, I had met the man of my dreams. It was like my prayers had been answered, but there were issues, problems and obstacles on both sides, but we were trying to make it. Nov. 2011, My mom passed. That was everything. Less than 2 months later my bf and I broke up. It was a sudden and bad breakup. My cousin called me a few weeks later out the blue. She is not a close cousin, maybe to my mom since they grew up together, but  she didn't know any personal info about me. She asked if I knew about or believed in clairvoyance. I said yes. She began to tell me about a woman who she had seen and mentioned me and my mom. She amongst other things my mom said her father(my granddad) would join her next. It did happen. My cousin gave me a contact and I called. My appointment was 16 months later. This woman works out of her home and is obviously flooded with appointments. This woman isn't like; Tell me your question? Is he/she going to call? Will I get the job? S he connects with those who have messages for you and delves into situations that encompasses everything. I'm only saying this because this woman leads a simple life and I know she would like to keep it that way. Since she doesn't advertise I would feel wrong if I gave her information out to someone I don't know personally. I posted the information about my reading to inform more people about keen and their phoney 19.99 advisors.

Offline skyline

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2014, 06:55:47 PM »
Any reader ON KEEN (or any other network site) that charges more per hour than a medical doctor is a ripoff, plain and simple. Even if they're gifted, they are a ripoff. Most are not.
I've found that most readers on keen (even the gifted ones) miss the big sudden changes - those events are almost never picked up on beforehand.

So it really comes down to talking to someone you have rapport with that has insight on your situation. And it's really hard to build rapport at $18/min or even $3-4/min.

That's why if I really want to talk to someone, I do it off keen where their rates are more affordable and I can have a lengthy conversation with them.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 03:47:12 AM »
Thanks Jahida, I understand.

Offline Zee

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 12:54:49 AM »
Since she doesn't advertise I would feel wrong if I gave her information out to someone I don't know personally.
She doesn't advertise because she gets good business from word of mouth.  I seriously doubt she is a secret, but if she is in it to help others, you could be helping someone else, by paying it forward. I don't ever and have never gone to a reader who gives information from someone who has passed on (it's just not anything I believe in). Personally, I don't want her information knowing this, and because I'm not in NJ, especially since she doesn't take callers, so it's no skin off me. I'm not pressing the issue, just giving you something to consider.

I'm still looking for a wow reader, but I don't think there are any good local readers where I am. I've been to a few and they sucked. The ones that I have stumbled upon all have that florescent hand in their window/front yard and who wants to be seen going into that kind of establishment?

Offline Zee

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 12:59:01 AM »
Any reader ON KEEN (or any other network site) that charges more per hour than a medical doctor is a ripoff, plain and simple. Even if they're gifted, they are a ripoff. Most are not.
I've found that most readers on keen (even the gifted ones) miss the big sudden changes - those events are almost never picked up on beforehand.

So it really comes down to talking to someone you have rapport with that has insight on your situation. And it's really hard to build rapport at $18/min or even $3-4/min.

That's why if I really want to talk to someone, I do it off keen where their rates are more affordable and I can have a lengthy conversation with them.
Oh, speaking to a reader I have rapport with and have been friends with is not all that great either, because after awhile, they start to give their opinions based on the fact they know you instead of being unbiased and giving plain ole psychic information. I've done this too and the reader (I still paid her) would even have me call her at home after hours, but it just didn't pan out.

Storefront readers are considerably much cheaper.