Author Topic: Psychic Fails - The Best of James Randi  (Read 2568 times)

Offline psychic girls

Psychic Fails - The Best of James Randi
« on: October 25, 2018, 08:50:16 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq5MtA33OHk psychic always fail when you test them.

Offline aquagirl

Re: Psychic Fails - The Best of James Randi
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 08:55:05 PM »
you keep posting this video, its not an accurate depiction of all psychics.  Where there are cons out there, you can say that for every single industry out there.  It's up to the consumer to be smart. Also, from reading this board for the last few months, I have noticed many have unrealistic exceptions of what a psychic can and can't do.  And doesn't matter what they say to anything , some people just look for reasons to be offended and no matter what they say it's an "excuse". 

So if you're so against them, why are you calling them?

Offline psychic girls

Re: Psychic Fails - The Best of James Randi
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 12:36:52 AM »
you keep posting this video, its not an accurate depiction of all psychics.  Where there are cons out there, you can say that for every single industry out there.  It's up to the consumer to be smart. Also, from reading this board for the last few months, I have noticed many have unrealistic exceptions of what a psychic can and can't do.  And doesn't matter what they say to anything , some people just look for reasons to be offended and no matter what they say it's an "excuse". 

So if you're so against them, why are you calling them?
I haven't even call one in over 2 months and won't ever again. What I know that they can give false hope to people even the good one and destroy life  Look at the review on Keen there are people who waited 3 years for there poi to return because these so call psychics told them too so they can make a buck or two it just a sick way of making money and I don't know how they live with them self.
I test lot of psychic even the top one that failed so bad. He sacred, too busy focusing on careers, will come around but you will meet someone new and have a choice none of it is true and they are just not into you anymore and already with someone else. I never seen anyone here that was told by a psychic that he not into you anymore instead 90 percent of the time they give the he sacred stock line everyone.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:44:36 AM by psychic girls »