Author Topic: Psychic lovedoctor  (Read 3047 times)

Offline Zenia

Psychic lovedoctor
« on: January 04, 2014, 11:15:56 AM »
There was a reader on Keen a few years ago,that i really liked.But i cant remember her exact nick,but something about psychic and lovedoctor.Mark;this is NOT the one featured as Psychiclovedoctor111!!
The one i read with had a rate at 2 dollars a min.Her name was Ann.She gave tonns of details,and was very consistant.
But i cant find her anymore.Does anyone remember her?

Offline newgirl

Re: Psychic lovedoctor
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 10:12:23 PM »
was that Dr Midnight?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 10:28:52 PM »
DrMidnight is a guy.  I thought she said the psychic's name was Ann?
was that Dr Midnight?

Offline Zee

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 12:27:43 AM »
There is http://www.keen.com/LadyFontaine, with three listings, but I'm not sure of her real name.

She has this heading on her profile, but she is not $2 per min.
Lady Fontaine... aka the Love Doctor

Perhaps you could contain Keen and ask them about who you're looking for.

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 12:29:30 AM »
I did a search on Keen for Love Doctor here: http://www.keen.com/search/default.asp?searchtype=all&search=love%20doctor
and it brought up 117 listings.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 02:23:22 AM »
Its not lady Fontaine.And i didnt find her on the listings.I think she is gone from Keen.Shame,she was worth talking to.
I think its 3 years since i last saw her online.She had very good feedback.You never know where the good readers go... :(

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 01:36:02 PM »
One the things I don't like about Keen is that readers can and do change their names without any trail being left.  Since readers admit that a client should take a reading and then live their lives until something happens, rather than dwelling on the reading or getting too many follow ups, I think it is OK to change names, but there should be a permanent name change record so that a client can find a reader that has performed in the past.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 01:54:59 PM »
One the things I don't like about Keen is that readers can and do change their names without any trail being left.  Since readers admit that a client should take a reading and then live their lives until something happens, rather than dwelling on the reading or getting too many follow ups, I think it is OK to change names, but there should be a permanent name change record so that a client can find a reader that has performed in the past.
I agree.