Author Topic: New Year - New outlook - New readers - New leaf!  (Read 19924 times)

Offline Zenia

Re: New Year - New outlook - New readers - New leaf!
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 06:27:58 PM »
Ikshvivek303: Jury out on this one,as i recently read with him.However,he was right about something that happened between Christmas and new years eve.

Raven: Horrible..I called him sooo many times,and got false hopes..

MsLisaM :One of those readings soon forgotten.Only thing i remember the call got expensive,as she was about to say something "important"before we disconnected.Cliffhanger twist?Thas so funny ;)

Lily Holiday-Called years ago when she was new and inexpensive.Didnt have anything to say.Asked me questions,and fed my answers back to me.

Others worth a try:

Jay Lassiter-I like him.Affordable and good insight.Predictions remains to be seen.
Simply Kathryn- She is best with insight,not many predictions panned out..at least not yet.But she is so fast,you wont lose much money in trying her.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 06:44:26 PM »
Pat58 -Called twice recently.She actually did well,predictions happened as she said,but a little after her timeline.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 07:23:06 PM »
Hi Zenia,

With Pat58 was it specific predictions she gave? I read with her once and felt she wasnt that good but she always sends free minutes.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 07:46:02 PM »

rue1- http://www.keen.com/Rue1
i just read with her once, and shes only chat. she predicted that i would hang out with my person of interest before New Years and we did. but she also said he's looking for a commitment... im not sure about that part or that he is. it also could have been a lucky guess.
Is this link working for you?

Offline Zee

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 08:53:31 PM »
Try that one. But, it also says she does spells which makes me more hesitant. The link i posted should have takes you to her two listings.

http://www.keen.com/Rue1 yes, this link worked for me, no hangups.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 03:53:23 AM »
Hi Zenia,

With Pat58 was it specific predictions she gave? I read with her once and felt she wasnt that good but she always sends free minutes.
Yes,i asked her when something would happen,cause i read she was good with timelines.She said a week.It took about 10-12 days.But it happened.I dont expect them to be on the mark with timelines.She gave some little info besides that.Like the connection to the man was strong,and what he thought about me.
I called again today,and have 2 more events predicted,one coming up this week.We`ll see.

Offline Zee

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2014, 09:21:00 PM »
Read with Lili Holiday yesterday and I'm not saying she isn't talented, but as long as I've been at this reading thing and the more I try someone new, basically many of the readings are the same....just pep talks.

She did not wow me (is this too much to ask for?)
Because I felt no wow, I did not record or write anything down. I might later, but it's still up in the air.
Some of what she said is borderline true, but almost nothing I can confirm, unless it was something specifically about me.
Her predictions are two months out (how convenient) so I won't know if it will/won't happen.

and if I remember any of the predictions or recall anything she says that happens, I'll let cha' know.

sorry, my cynic light is on and burning bright.

Offline Zee

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2014, 06:21:04 PM »
Email from Lili Holiday
Hi everyone :-)

I am having a few specials over the weekend. They are good until Monday

20 minute phone reading $20
30 minute phone reading $30
45 minute phone reading $45
60 minute phone reading $55

email readings $6 per question.

Spell jars...buy one at $35 and get a second one FREE!

These specials are not available on my website,so if you have any questions or interest,feel free to email me back,and I can send you an invoice through paypal.

Many blessings ~Lili~

Offline chrys

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2014, 11:03:31 PM »
I have decided to take the advice to see a local reader.  I have an hour long session with Kathleen (Jillson) Johns booked for Wednesday.  Researching her I didn't pick up a lot of scam or ripoff chatter.  I hope that she is as good as I think she may be.  She is the only psychic I could find near me.  You can check her out.   http://www.kathleenjohns.com/

I see the Lili Holiday thing about spell jars and it makes me freak out a little bit.  I remember years and years ago when my first husband and I split I started doing the psychic thing then and got hooked up with people who said I was cursed and had to have spell work done to have them lifted and stuff.  Cost me lots.  Although I was told back then he would come back to me and low and behold 7 years later he calls me and tells me that he loves me and leaving me was the biggest mistake he ever made.  WOW talk about timing being off by seven years.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2014, 11:59:33 PM »
maybe if you buy the spell jar you can give me the 2nd for free lol

Email from Lili Holiday
Hi everyone :-)

I am having a few specials over the weekend. They are good until Monday

20 minute phone reading $20
30 minute phone reading $30
45 minute phone reading $45
60 minute phone reading $55

email readings $6 per question.

Spell jars...buy one at $35 and get a second one FREE!

These specials are not available on my website,so if you have any questions or interest,feel free to email me back,and I can send you an invoice through paypal.

Many blessings ~Lili~

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2014, 12:01:26 AM »
Good luck on your local psychic!...... :)

That's what I do and they have actually gave me same reading so it just verifies the majority.

Wow 7 years, that is a first! Guess they were right about the outcome.....maybe not time wise!

I have decided to take the advice to see a local reader.  I have an hour long session with Kathleen (Jillson) Johns booked for Wednesday.  Researching her I didn't pick up a lot of scam or ripoff chatter.  I hope that she is as good as I think she may be.  She is the only psychic I could find near me.  You can check her out.   http://www.kathleenjohns.com/

I see the Lili Holiday thing about spell jars and it makes me freak out a little bit.  I remember years and years ago when my first husband and I split I started doing the psychic thing then and got hooked up with people who said I was cursed and had to have spell work done to have them lifted and stuff.  Cost me lots.  Although I was told back then he would come back to me and low and behold 7 years later he calls me and tells me that he loves me and leaving me was the biggest mistake he ever made.  WOW talk about timing being off by seven years.

Offline Zee

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2014, 12:05:00 AM »
Spells are sold to believers. And there is a 50/50 chance the spell will work.  I mean people can really get hooked into thinking they are cursed. I've heard it ages ago, but I have never bought into that crap. 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2014, 01:25:49 AM »
I don't believe in spells cos they impose on free will. I don't think  people should use spells to get what they want but hey that is my 2sense .
Spells are sold to believers. And there is a 50/50 chance the spell will work.  I mean people can really get hooked into thinking they are cursed. I've heard it ages ago, but I have never bought into that crap.

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2014, 06:02:35 AM »
My 2 cents on Mistress Voice Reader (MVR)

I read with her for the first time on 6th October '13. I have to say that she was amazingly accurate with present and past, describing the situation and letting me know why we broke up and whats going on (I cannot confirm the last part 100%, but from what I know and what I am hearing from my ex's friends, she was right). In terms of predictions, she told me that we will get back together in Dec/Jan, as January is still going on, it still has time to manifest. She also gave me another prediction which was related to the first one, i.e. us getting back together. She told me that in Dec/Jan my ex will get away from her father or will have fallout with him or he will pass to other world!!! (what she saw was separation, and lol, she went to most extreme, though at that time it kind of shocked me) , and that is when she will approach me. My ex's parents live in a different country, and until 2 months back. i.e. Aug, there was no talk of either of them going to visit each other. But surprisingly, in November I came to know that her father has traveled to visit her!!!, and in December he went back to his home country. They are on good terms (as far as I know), so none of those extreme situations happened, but there was a separation though. So I will say she was right.

I called her again yesterday, and this time also she nailed the present and past, without me saying anything (just my name and her name). But her prediction of us reconciling has moved to Feb/March.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2014, 05:27:12 AM »
nm
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 05:31:58 AM by hope4love »