Author Topic: Another New Person  (Read 8579 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: Another New Person
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 12:19:38 AM »
I need to start writing things down. Especially when they say a specific date, or see a number. I just started writing down during my reading with Seha on Monday night, so I could reference it later.

I plan on calling Ellen again when I can be more focused and spend a little bit more time of the phone because she seemed really focued and gifted. I also would like to do a reading with The Tarot Lady - although I don't usually like readers who use tools, she seems to have great reviews. I honestly just need to let things happen, and try to remember what some of the better readers have told me and write it down. It is difficult to differentiate when I have bascially been told the exact same thing by upwards of 15-20 readers - but I remember a couple key dates that I need to see what happens and stop calling.

Offline cj

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 01:08:48 AM »
omg..you dont write stuff down..thats crazy :o

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 01:31:40 AM »
Everyone pretty much tells me the same thing! So I just didn't even think it was a good option. Now I know better!

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 02:57:50 AM »
yeah you need to write it down..so you can have dates...see when things will happen around the same time etc. bc Im sure everyone doesnt give you the same timeline.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 03:43:51 AM »
It's all within a month-2 month period. Seriously. I thought maybe one reader would say something different, but they don't. Maybe that's why I've spoken to so many. You know, just thinking "Maybe this one reader will tell me something different!" Nope! So I'm not calling anymore until next month.

Ricky and Jacqueline said the 15th and 16th of April for important dates. My local reader, Rose, said the third week of April was important.

Paige on PS said to watch out for April 23rd.

Every single reader, from Ellen, to my personal local reader, to Ricky, etc, said we would be reconciled by the end of May. Abrielle said by May 19. Then some of the others started throwing in wedding, engagement, blah blah blah - but that was later in the year.

I will be here - updating all of you about what transpires, and who I feel got it right on the money. I will be honest though, kind of difficult when they all say the same thing. I will tell you who really nailed it though - and I hope I've helped in letting you know who was able to pick up on the current and past situation the best, too.

sammiepoo

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2011, 03:27:53 AM »
Of all the psychics that I have read with in the path I would have to say that Jacqueline is my favorite. I like because she is a no tools reader but I have also had many of her predictions to come to pass. Hugs everyone and continue to keep positive things happen in time only if you believe

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 03:08:50 AM »
How do you search for advisors on Psychic Source?

Im new to that site and have read some of the posts on this thread and am interested in speaking with the people who have been recommended!

sammiepoo

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 03:18:56 AM »
I believe psychic source .com

anything