Author Topic: Another New Person  (Read 8580 times)

Offline GLK73

Another New Person
« on: April 09, 2011, 12:01:04 AM »
Hi,

I'm new to this site.  I'm happy to have found it, because I don't know anyone who has called CP other than myself - and I've called it alot over the past five years since my divorce.  The psychics I tend to call the most are Ginger, Dezi, London, Jacqueline, and Nina.  I also was able to talk to Uli for the first time this week and it was wonderful.  They all pretty much seem to be on the same page...although, Uli said I would have a choice between my present interest (who I've been dating on and off the past 2.5 years) and someone new.  This is along the same lines as I got in my reading with Red - who I only read with once and timeline didn't pan out.  But Uli just seemed to know so much information.  It was truly unbelievable.   

I do feel concerned that they just tell me what I want to hear, though.  Because it's true - I don't call a psychic back if they tell me something I don't want to hear!  Has anyone else had experiences with Ginger, Dezi, or Uli?  For awhile I was reading with Nina and Gina Rose a lot - they were pretty consistent and positive that this guy was my sm, too, but they got something else wrong which was upsetting (both said I'd get this house I wanted and it fell through).  Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts on those readers...

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Another New Person
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 01:06:32 AM »
Welcome GLK!!!!! We have a pretty nice group here and lots of support. I haven't read with any of the psychics you mentioned, but Im curious about Dezi. How was she?

Offline GLK73

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 02:49:23 AM »
You know, I read with her once when she first started at CP and she told me the guy I'm with was my SM and a bunch of other stuff - it was a good reading.  But for some reason I didn't read with her again up until the last two months.  Amazingly, she did remember me after all that time.  There's something about her that I connect with.  I think its that she feels like someone I'd be friends with.  Not that most of the other people on the site aren't supportive and nice - but Dezi just feels like someone I could hang out with, I guess.  And when I talk to her I don't feel like she's feeding me a bunch of bs.  I feel that she's sincerely telling it as she sees it.  Her queue isn't usually that busy and she doesn't have a ton of testimonials, which is why I was hoping to get some feedback here.   But maybe that's because she tells it like it is???  We'll see, I guess.  Anyway, glad to be here!

Offline cj

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 03:56:41 AM »
welcome glk!!!!!! we love having new guests! we're all very family oriented hear and we support each other...i dont even talk to my other friends anymore lol

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 04:51:10 AM »
Hi there GLK - welcome  :)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 12:59:17 AM »
Hi GLK and welcome!   I don't post much here but I do read a lot.  You stuck a cord with me since you were asking about Dezi.   Dezi has definetly been one of my favorites on this site and I totally trust her.    I truely feel that she doesn't sugar coat things. 

When I first started reading with her, I never imagined that what she was telling me could actually happen but she's been pretty much right on pretty much in every way!   I do have to stress though that like most other psychics, her timeframes have been a tiny bit off but none the less, pretty close.

I would love to talk to Dezi again but I haven't been getting any readings anymore as I'm just trying to wait and see what unfolds.   Plus, I was sort of bummed that her rates went up so much.

I'd love to hear some of your stories about your experiences with her.  :-)

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 01:20:11 AM »
Sunshine girl -
Which CP readers have you read with that you didn't connect with or who told you things that either weren't right, didn't resonnate or didn't come to pass?

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 09:56:01 AM »
Welcom GLK!

I haven't been on here that much recently I've been pretty busy but I do try to catch up once a week or so.  You will like it here this is a great site where everyone shares!

I've read with Nina only about 3 times since Oct. I do like her style and she always says don't call back until this happens no need to which I like about her.  Kind of bums me to see the house prediction fell through because I felt she was accurate but they're not perfect.

I read with Dezi because I was curious a while ago because of reading about her in here and she was not great for me but that doesn't mean she would not be good for you.  She had trouble reading me I felt and midway asked for my date of birth and started to use astrology I think...that wasn't what I wanted and what she told me was so way off and all the time has passed and it never happened.  I called and got a refund right after the reading but if she works for you then that's good.  I feel you have to connect with the reader to get a good reading.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 04:14:23 AM »
Hi again GLK.    I have a bunch of postings here as far as who was good and who was not for me.     If you look under Sunshinegirl "My Story" you should be able to find the info.    I think most of the ones who have been bad for me are gone now.    Then there were a few others that I just didn't connect with.

I don't call CP much anymore but might in the future so I'll keep you updated.   :-)

Again welcome to the group!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 04:34:54 AM »
Sunshine who do you read on PS?

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 05:04:29 AM »
Libra, my all time favorites there are Emrys and Abbie (they both have nailed his thoughts down to the word!).   Emrys tries to think like you and anticipates the next question without me even asking.     Abbbie tells you like it is, DOES NOT sugar coat, and is funny in a sarcastic kind of way.       

I also have really liked Lily, Moira, and Stella.    My mouth dropped open the first time I read with Moira as she pinned down my thoughts on my first date with SM to a tee which was not such a good thing....LOL!!    She also knew that he used to text and IM me all the time to begin with and told me how to change that....she was right on!

If you read with any of them, I'd love to hear your thoughts.     I don't really know too many people that read with Psychic Source.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 10:47:39 PM »
Sunshinegirl,

I have read a TON with PS. I actually feel mostly positive about their readers. Never felt like I was getting a sugarcoated answer, although sometimes I did not connect with a reader, and so I would end the call because I would just know the connection wasn't there. The only drawback is the amount you have to keep calling in to get a top rated advisor on the phone. I wish they would get a new phone system :)

My favorite's on PS are Ricky, Paige, Amy, Therese, Sofia, Stella, and Barbara.

I also like PS because you can see POSITIVE and NEGATIVE reviews. It is near impossible to get the top advisors (Ricky, Therese, and Paige) on the phone - but if you keep trying, you will!

Offline cj

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 10:49:41 PM »
Ricky is awesome

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 10:51:47 PM »
Agreed. Love Ricky!! He is probably in my top 3 readers.

Offline cj

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 11:13:01 PM »
I got lucky that day. He was straight available...he was a dream come true tooo...and he seen me taking a trip before june..which is awesome..bc I was planning something by the end of may

anything