Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Who all did the survey?

(1/2) > >>

jb27:
I was just curious who all decided to take advantage of then promotion to try out someone new....and if so who did you all end up trying?

Im still undecided if im going to try someone new or just stick with Meryl. I was about to try someone new yesterday about 3 times and kept getting interupted so i decided it was a sign not to call yesterday lol

Ive also been thinking about asking if my girl wants to maybe meet up for a drink or coffee like we did at the beginning of December...And opinions on that? I know it would be great for me to see her and it might make her miss me but also if shes acting overly happy and talking about him and her building there life together it will be extremely hard for me....What yall think? =)))

AngelGuided:
I'll be reading with London in the early morning hours, I'm in her que now.  Then I'll complete the survey tomorrow.

AngelGuided:
I did my survey this evening, reading was with Claire.  I was very surprised to see the $35 credit in my account within a couple hours of completing survey!  So it definitely works!

fm:
where and how do you do the survey? any links or what?

Libra:
Fmradio: Survey is over it ended Feb 4th

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version