Author Topic: Mimi Fire  (Read 4670 times)

Offline Zee

Mimi Fire
« on: December 30, 2013, 09:21:50 PM »
Has anyone read with her?

She is $2.49 a min with two listings, for the same price.

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/mimi-fire/8973082
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/mimi-fire/8973061

Offline YellowLove

Re: Mimi Fire
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 03:43:32 AM »
I have. She was incredibly nice; however, incredibly inaccurate. At the same time though, I believe I'm super hard to read. Only a limited few has read me on point and they don't even get on keen anymore.

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 05:02:05 PM »
YellowLove, who were the Keen readers that were on point for you?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 01:16:18 AM »
YellowLove, who were the Keen readers that were on point for you?

I'm ashamed on the fact that I used a lot; and a good portion of them hadn't been right for me.

Karma E was my favorite. She made a prediction from back in 2010-2011ish that I totally at the time didn't want to hear but it was true. She said I'd talk to my ex (a libra) at the time but we wouldn't get back together (which we didn't); however, I would truly fall deep for a Scorpio; however, he wouldn't be a good choice, but would move in with a Virgo and fall incredibly in love with him. I did fall hard for a Scorpio - and he was a truly negative person. The Virgo, I met in late 2012 (right after the Scorpio) and we talked until early 2013. I could've moved in with him, but he was going wayyyy too fast. However, I still do truly care for him and do wish at times we could be together. He's in another relationship now :(

To be honest, she's the only one on Keen that nailed me 100% like that.

Well, so far...Angelic Visions has been pretty bang on. She did mention that I'd be going back to school in 2k14...and I am. There are some other predictions I'm waiting on to happen.

Sophia Sees is another fav of mine, but she can get the energies right or whatever's going on, on the present. She did say about something happening with the other party in Oct. and it happened, but he's still in a relationship *boo*. So really not that accurate with future predictions.

Aries Intuition is a hit-miss for me. She can be right, but she can also be wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another one I like is Psychic Louisa from PsychicCenter.com. She's nailed some things on me too.

I also really like Silver on Kooma.com; however, she's so hard to get in touch with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are some ppl on Keen like Johnna Duke who has EXTRAVAGANT reviews; but she was SOOOOOOOOOOO wrong with me it's not even funny.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 01:23:46 AM by YellowLove »

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 06:39:49 AM »
Wow oh wow. you could have let us in on the news much sooner... I've never heard of PsychicCenter.com or Kooma.com.  How's customer service with these sites and are refunds offered?

Karma E is only $1.99 a min (in my budget for sure!!).
Angelic Visions has four listings, ranging from $1.99 - $2.99 (this is also good).
Sophia Sees is $3.50 - $4.04 (four dollars and four cents? what a strange number.)
Johnna Duke is $4.99 a min and out of my price range. I have paid that and more before, but I won't do it now. Bowbow09 left a scathing review this year and just really seems to hate her.

I've bookmarked Karma E and Angelic Visions, both are worth a try. I need to email Lyons first though at some point this week.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 01:26:52 PM »
Karma E has not been on Keen in years.  From her blog it appeared she moved to Sweden.  However,a  little google searching provides a current Twitter account for her.  Her name is Karma Omowale, https://twitter.com/karmaelise217

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 03:17:11 PM »
Karma E has not been on Keen in years.  From her blog it appeared she moved to Sweden.  However,a  little google searching provides a current Twitter account for her.  Her name is Karma Omowale, https://twitter.com/karmaelise217

Not since Jan of 2013 but yess thanks for her Twitter

Offline Zee

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 06:12:04 PM »
I didn't even look at that. Why don't they delete the account or something, if the reader hasn't been on in six months or more.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2014, 07:15:19 PM »
I didn't even look at that. Why don't they delete the account or something, if the reader hasn't been on in six months or more.

Well I know some readers who have taken a year hiatus and have came back. I'll shoot her a message through Twitter or one of her personal channels to see what's up.

anything