Author Topic: Has anyone read with Uli Lately from CP  (Read 14162 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Has anyone read with Uli Lately from CP
« on: December 26, 2013, 08:04:05 PM »
My last reading with CP was with Uli.  I believe what she said is right, but of course some of the future predictions are pending.

After that I closed my CP account. I have saved so much money, considering how much I spent there. Now that's not to say I don't get readings anymore, I still do, but mainly with my local readers, and one psychic that I use online.

I still do have the itch to call CP and re-open my account, because I still like Nina, Paige, Peyton and only a few others were good for me. BUT...lol.....as  I go onto the site, I have to keep telling myself...DONT DO IT DUMMY!...lol..

Oh well just wanted to see if anyone has read with Uli lately!

Offline melancholia

Re: Has anyone read with Uli Lately from CP
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 08:11:54 PM »
I have not read with Uli in a long time, though I read with her allll the way back in 2007 when she told me my boyfriend at the time wasn't taking our relationship seriously.  I wish I'd listened!  It would have saved me a lot of heartache.

I actually wanted to reply because I see the "Manifesting" designation under your name, and I'm curious if you know what that's about.

My last reading with CP was with Uli.  I believe what she said is right, but of course some of the future predictions are pending.

After that I closed my CP account. I have saved so much money, considering how much I spent there. Now that's not to say I don't get readings anymore, I still do, but mainly with my local readers, and one psychic that I use online.

I still do have the itch to call CP and re-open my account, because I still like Nina, Paige, Peyton and only a few others were good for me. BUT...lol.....as  I go onto the site, I have to keep telling myself...DONT DO IT DUMMY!...lol..

Oh well just wanted to see if anyone has read with Uli lately!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 08:45:41 PM »
@Somnus.....thanks for the reply on Uli. I'm with ya on listening to the elite when they tell us this. When I am chasing a bad relationship is when I call the most.....and honestly somewhere in my mind I know the relationship is not going to work....but denial gets in the way and blows my money.

As far as the manifesting.....I cant really tell ya.

I can however tell you I do the manifesting thing, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not!

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 09:21:21 PM »
I've read with Uli about 10 times in the last 4 months.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 09:52:01 PM »
@Barkangel........ just wish she had a personal site....CP 10.00 a minute is kind of steep! Also it is hard to get in her queue  unless you monitor it while she is on.

Anyways.....what do you personally think of her?

Offline melancholia

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 10:00:32 PM »
I could have sworn someone on here said she used to have one...wish I could remember who or if they posted it.

@Barkangel........ just wish she had a personal site....

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 10:01:27 PM »
Well, I actually think she is very talented.  My first readings were unbelievable.  I gave her no information and she knew everything that was going on with my situation.  She gave me some highlights of what to expect as the months approached and gave me a timeline for things really changing.

I read with her about once every 3 weeks at that time since she directed that things would be improving within a 6 month timeframe.  However, about a month ago the reading changed....and though I think she is the very best psychic I have worked with in the years, I was naturally disappointed.  It seemed like I was inches from the finishline when all things went awry.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 10:42:10 PM »
@Somnus,...... if you do find it....please let me know or P.M.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 10:43:47 PM »

@Barkangel....thanks for sharing, but sorry to hear this. Ugh.... to turning points when things are almost to the finish line.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 10:44:38 PM »
Yes.  Initially, when I first consulted Uli I had to basically wait until a specific time in order to witness something she saw would be the beginning of an outcome for which I'd been longing for over a year .  Then in November in a reading with Uli, when this timeframe was nearly within reach, she picked up that the energies had changed and now I was looking at another couple of years.  Needless to say I am heartbroken.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 10:48:13 PM »
Of course, I should add that Uli is one psychic I have consulted that is very open about her thoughts towards the future and how it is subject to change.  So while Uli took this shift in the energues in stride, it was very painful for me to hear and naturally be actually impacted by it.  She does claim that "events" leading up to an outcome can change the timing of an outcome, but not necessarily the outcome itself.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2013, 11:28:22 PM »
@Barkangel...... delays suck!  :(   But at least she still sees it happening.... the delays are what's hard!

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 11:34:24 PM »
Oh yes, but it is a vicious cycle, in my opinion.  As I see it, from the outset I was told I would have a long wait before things would turn around.  Now, when there is more time between a situation and a time when it is changing, there is more time for other things to come into play to divert the reading or alter it.  I just witnessed something freaky intervening in a 6 month wait...so imagine just how many freaky interventions are possible within another 2 years!!  That's what is unsettling.  It could happen again!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 12:49:16 AM »
Hi,

A few years ago I tried her site if I remember correctly is readingsbyyulie.com.  Be forewarned though, she will not read with you if she read with you on CP or are a client of CP.  I had to email first and I was asked how I heard about her, to which I replied "A friend from work said her friend read with Uli and said she was wonderful"  and they wanted to know the name of the person who refered her. The email stated she follows strict guidelines and will not read for anyone that has read with her on her psychic lines, ie: CP.  Again, I THINK that is the site.

Hope this helps.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 01:02:44 AM »
@Bella, thanks......but since CP has all my info, I wonder how to get around this? Also I just tried to google the site but could not find it. I am still trying though. I will follow up and post when I find the site.

anything