Author Topic: Caroline Lynn  (Read 3626 times)

Offline melancholia

Caroline Lynn
« on: December 23, 2013, 04:44:22 PM »
I did a quick search for her and the two results on here looked promising, but has anyone read with Caroline Lynn?  And can you tell me if things panned out as she said?  She didn't give me a fairytale at all, but I'm curious about her accuracy overall.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Caroline Lynn
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 10:47:52 PM »
bumping this thread.

anyone?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 11:18:06 PM »
Caroline was waaay off in reading me. I called her about 4 times.  I kept calling back in initially because what she offered as an explanation for why things are the way they are seemed reasonable, but every call she would state that I'd be reunited with my love interest in 2 months and then nothing.  The first reading I had with her was 14 months ago.  Still nothing.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 11:52:07 PM »
oh man.. that's a bummer...

anyone else?

she did validate a couple of things i know to be true. her explanation for me seemed reasonable as well. predictions are about 6 months off though..

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 12:01:05 AM »
I tried her about 2 years ago, the first reading was so good and promising but sad to say nothing came to pass as she said it would, actually nothing happened that she said would.  I think she gives very nice predictions and as time goes by and nothing is happening her readings change...at least that was my experience with her.

anyone else?

she did validate a couple of things i know to be true. her explanation for me seemed reasonable as well. predictions are about 6 months off though..

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 12:05:04 AM »
I tried her about 2 years ago, the first reading was so good and promising but sad to say nothing came to pass as she said it would, actually nothing happened that she said would.  I think she gives very nice predictions and as time goes by and nothing is happening her readings change...at least that was my experience with her.

anyone else?

KTH!!!!  I've missed you!! How are you????

BTW, Caroline Lynn was right for me over 2 years ago on an outcome.  She said I would not reunite with someone and was accurate in her description of him and why it wouldn't work out.  Unfortunately, she was wrong about another situation I called her about in the past.  I read with her recently about a situation to give her another shot, and she did provide a couple of details I could confirm.  She made a positive prediction and provided a timeframe.  I will update if what she says transpires. 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 12:06:56 AM »
Hey Syn,
I have missed you too!  Come to chat, I miss chatting with you!

anything