Author Topic: Fake Psychics on Keen  (Read 39961 times)

Offline Annah

Re: Fake Psychics on Keen
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2020, 07:38:34 AM »
My list:
Love Expert Sara - totally fake!! None of her predictions came to pass. She’s overly positive and reassuring, but she is not connected at all and has no gift.
Ron Knows What He Is Thinking
KNOW4SURE
Erin Shawn
PsychicPrincess
Master of Destiny
Shumba
Dalia Is Your Guide
PsychicEliza
Celtic Moon
Zhanya
Matthew2000
Advisor Suzan
Empress Dawn
Kelly’s Tarot
TasaraM

Offline bee.23

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2020, 11:11:41 AM »
Yea I’m not gonna lie - love expert Sara was so sweet, and had a lot of predictions lined up for February/March for me and nothing happened - in January she said “don’t be afraid if there’s a gap of no communication in the beginning, over the next two months that gap gets closed” well it’s April and we still haven’t spoken, said we would reconcile in February, and end of January she told me I would hear from POI in 2 days... it’s been 2 months, no contact. She said they would break up in February (they didn’t) and POI mother would contact me in March (she didn’t). Also said I will have 3 kids, POI and I will become united front this year, and also tie the knot, but doesn’t seem likely. She did get some things very accurate tho (the bipolar issue of POI, the fact he has a dog, and that POIs mother energy field is “cranky” so true lol) so I haven’t lost faith in her, just timing is very innacurate, at the least

Same with mike pace - I really really enjoyed talking to him and his vibe, but fell flat on predictions so far - I’ll update if anything changes - but the time frames have passed- sounded a bit scripted cause he said the same thing twice word for word in my chat, but tbh he would make a great therapist otherwise had he chose another profession, cause he offered really solid and kind advice. I felt encouraged at the time, and he did warn me about emotional timelines and how they get skewed so...

All of these have got contact predictions wrong as well as of recently (said it would happen by end of feb or March and didn’t) (or that poi and female would break up in a certain time frame and didnt)
Master enigma
Guidance with LC (love her, so encouraging)
Love expert Sara
Mike Pace
Chelli
Max knows what your man is thinking
Prophet Angel
Cosmic Fusion
Jane Wilcox (but this lady super zoned in accurately on past/present, like crazy good, deffinitely gifted, but she said contact by end of feb)
Val said end of January that contact would be in 3 weeks
Avia (not sure if I spelled that right) said contact would be mid March and that passed as well, otherwise she was a great reader and seemed to connect very well, did not sell me a fairytale and what she said seems realistic (prediction-wise)

Ana maria told me in January, it would happen before May, so she’s not wrong yet lol

I’ve read with many others I didn’t mention here cause their predictions are still pending, therefore not wrong yet, so I’ll mention those in future as time unfolds

SO FAR the person who has seemed most accurate for me is Sonya on kasamba. When all of these Psychics’s (and more I just can’t remember all the other names) were telling me next week, next month for contact and reconciliation, and also when POI would break up w 3rd party (back in November she flat out told me my POI and the female would not have a breaking point till 1st quarter of 2020) and that bigger developments away would be in 2nd quarter that would help things with me and POI and that would be our turning point, but that there would still be trust issues cause of the girl, and our time was not best till 2nd half of the year. She also advised me in January again that FEB/March would be months with possibly not a lot of progress/security between POI and myself and to be guarded from it not manifesting the way I wanted If I tried. So far so good lol... seeming pretty accurate, cause I read tarot too and it lined up with my own. Cards keep telling me around mid March/end there was fighting between POI and they seem to be in a “not speaking “ or “conflict” right now so technically there seemed to be a breaking point, even though I am convinced he won’t be free of her until after spring. BUT YALL CAN BE SURE I WILL LET YOU KNOW what happens lol 😂😂😂😂 and maybe I’m speaking too soon, but for sure she’s at least more accurate than some of these others, which is why her ppm is coo coo for coco puffs..

She hasn’t been 100% but no psychic is, and she did state timing is her best estimate. But yeah, for sure she has been most accurate thus far for me, and her delivery is eloquent. Also I’m pretty sure it was her who told me during March time frame I would be sick in the hospital (which is an event that did unfold as I had contracted the virus + pneumonia)  (am now tested negative and recovering very well at home) can’t remember specifically if it was her or another reader, but I’m almost sure she was the only one that predicted this health concern months in advance. I deleted my keen/kasamba account so cant validate with the transcripts

Other than her, my own cards and reading for myself have also been intensely accurate. Anytime for the past year I asked my own deck when POI and girl would be officially and publicly broken up it said Taurus-Gemini timeframe which is coming up, when literally almost every other reader has been feeding me lies for months, lies I tell you lol

Also something else I thought was super strange I probably had like 20 different readers tell me the exact same predictions and time frames, and now that I know it’s not happening, it’s strange like... must’ve been something in my energy field (for that many to predict the same thing and it be wrong)

Yikes. I could use some success stories for inspiration right about now 😬

Still, ironically, the more that time passes the less I care (about my situation). Distance, loss of faith, and time away does that, but I guarantee it would all come flooding back if my ex of 5 years (poi) were to contact me right now. Boom. And that’s the loop hole, in this psychic mess. Whereas I took things so seriously before, and was quite emotionally invested, now I’m just here for the shits and giggles/curiosity to see who was right and wrong

I had to force myself to emotionally detach (or) live with the ghost of someone, which is what I did for a year, suffer. And emotional detachment and acceptance/not binging on psychics has been the only thing that aided in my continued healing. While I think of POI everyday (and the pain the demise + his rebound inflicted), I still don’t feel those same attachment & codependent feelings I once did and it’s a relief
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 12:32:30 PM by bee.23 »

Offline chaosgirl

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2020, 04:43:07 PM »
My list:

Eli Casey - Awful, 100% wrong about everything, also seemed to be taking the call while commuting coz I could hear a ton of background noise. Keen needs to get rid of him.

dar66 - Seemed genuine when we talked but 100% wrong about predictions and timelines

TheCareerPsychic - She claims to tell you the outcome once you give her details. As her name implies, she does career readings - So if you were to give her a list of companies she responds with which ones would interview you, give you an offer etc. She was also wrong about the companies and timelines. Her name is Deborah Dakota and she says her spirit name is Jamalia. Avoid.

Offline Annah

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2020, 08:46:14 AM »
Unfortunately, I also have to add ReadingsByRebecca, Mrs Aimee, and even Zadalia. Not a single one “psychic” turned out to be right for me. Also, Stephan Can Help...So much money wasted.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2020, 01:26:47 PM »
My Keen list:

Laurie Lee-After repeatedly making the same prediction, blocked me when I emailed once for reassurance as things seemed to be unraveling. AVOID her.

dar66-wrong

KarmaWarrior-Beyond wrong and bad attitude

Magdelena-I forgot why I stopped talking to her until recently. She's super nice (like so many) but zero accuracy and changed her prediction based on what I told her.

Intuitive Summers-wrong-frankly I think she makes things up

Queen of Cups18-despite all the hype, she was dead wrong

Lotus Rising-very nice, but not accurate

Emerald Phoenix-newer, nice but really wrong-also seems to just make stuff up

AngelDeidre -couldn't have been more wrong

IrishDonna-Couldn't get a read to save her life. Really disappointed in this one as she's another with so much hype. Started to just give advice based on what I gave her. I have friends for advice. Not why I call a "psychic".

Mayan12345-wrong

AIESHA23-really inaccruate

Sedona Creations-dead wrong

Psychic Medium Nicole-Opposite happened several times.

Lotus Rising and Mystical Mirror By Rikki are the same person.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2020, 01:30:00 PM »
• Ask Grace - She's definitely a cold reader but a shitty one at that. She kept asking ME questions and basing her answers off what I was saying.
• Elizabeth of the Light
• Katrina's Spiritual Counseling
• NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers - Not only was she dead wrong but she was straight up rude. Her reading was super negative and thankfully nothing she said panned out. Oh and she hung up on me before the three minute mark so that I couldn't leave a review.
• Psychic Insights by Jo - When I first read with her I liked her (I was new to the world of psychics). She seemed very compassionate and would follow up with emails after the reading. But after joining these boards and looking at her thread I realized she told the same thing to almost everyone who read with her. It's also very obvious she copies and pastes her answers because she responds with an entire paragraph literally five seconds after you ask a question. I know there's fast typers but not THAT fast (especially with perfect grammar and zero typos).
• Psychic Medium Michelle - Don't waste your time or money on this hack. She didn't get a single thing right.
• Ron Knows What He Is Thinking - I actually really liked him when I joined Keen, and I kept reading with him because he was saying what other readers were saying too (my ex and I would reunite in spring, etc). However I did stop reading with him because he was dead wrong about a HUGE piece of information.
• TripleMoonGoddess - Just dead wrong about all of what she had told me. I know there's a thread on her somewhere and most of us agreed that she was fake.

I know there's a ton more but I'd have to log into my account to look.

TripleMoonGoddess is mean and nasty.

Offline big12africa

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2020, 02:58:49 PM »
All of them!!!!!!

Offline Live and love

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2020, 04:07:33 PM »
My Keen list:

Laurie Lee-After repeatedly making the same prediction, blocked me when I emailed once for reassurance as things seemed to be unraveling. AVOID her.

dar66-wrong

Magdelena-I forgot why I stopped talking to her until recently. She's super nice (like so many) but zero accuracy and changed her prediction based on what I told her.

IrishDonna-Couldn't get a read to save her life. Really disappointed in this one as she's another with so much hype. Started to just give advice based on what I gave her. I have friends for advice. Not why I call a "psychic".

Mayan12345-wrong

The same?

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2020, 04:45:50 PM »
My Keen list:

dar66-wrong

Mayan12345-wrong

The same?

Yes! The same lady! I found out after calling both. She answered, “Oops” because she knew I’d caught on. Besides that, I think she adjusts her readings based on the info you provide.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2020, 05:36:49 PM »
Unfortunately 99.99% of the readers on that site are fake. Most of them have their call button on 24/7... I've seen in some of the feedback that some where asleep when they answered or out running errands.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2020, 07:23:20 PM »
Unfortunately 99.99% of the readers on that site are fake. Most of them have their call button on 24/7... I've seen in some of the feedback that some where asleep when they answered or out running errands.
There are a couple who have been accurate for me. But, you’re right...the vast majority are frauds. The worst I’ve encountered was Razberri....lunatic!

anything