Author Topic: Citrine Angel  (Read 4147 times)

Offline Sapphirewaters1

Citrine Angel
« on: December 23, 2018, 04:28:32 PM »
She was mentioned in another thread but I thought I would start her own. Anyone read with her? Opinions?  Yes her pic is scary, lol.

I had s phone reading with her on my main POI and then I did a chat regarding on 3 POI’s. When I talked to her in the chat I’m not sure what to think. It was like she was describing one person and when she talked about my main poi her reply was totally off of our phone reading when she described what happened between us.
Experiences with her? Anyone ?

Offline Cc2019

Re: Citrine Angel
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 10:48:30 PM »
I found her to be absolutely terrible and wrong on every single account

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 11:44:44 PM »
She wasn't very specific for me and I had to ask her to change how she was saying it so I could get a better grasp of what she was saying.
If my predictions manifest by another reader comes true, she'll be totally wrong for me. Plus I emailed her and she ignores the email.
I've emailed plenty of readers to let them know that I enjoyed the reading and at least got a god bless...she ignores you.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 03:18:00 AM »
I tried her once a while ago. Told me the person I was calling about was evil and had dark energy around them.  That was enough for me to hang up and never speak with her again. 

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 03:27:57 AM »
Now that I am recalling the reading she stated my POI was impossible, and that’s what keeps him going is being impossible. That while there is a connection it’s not important at this time,  and she used a Tigger example to describe him. That that is how he survives, to keep going. It’s his Tiggerness. 
Yeah the way she describes things. Lol her reading was bizarre.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 05:23:00 AM »
W T H?? Tiggerness...

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 04:53:45 PM »
Yeah, tiggerness, she described him as he prides himself to keep going. He isn’t willing to change for me but if he was to change it would be for me. It was like she gave me negatives with positives possibilities. Was she like that with you all?  What are some things she has told you all? Wondering if there are similarities to her readings.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 06:36:45 AM »
Yeah, tiggerness, she described him as he prides himself to keep going. He isn’t willing to change for me but if he was to change it would be for me. It was like she gave me negatives with positives possibilities. Was she like that with you all?  What are some things she has told you all? Wondering if there are similarities to her readings.

When she went on about all the dark energy, i tuned right out and ended the call, so i can't remember what else she said.

But using positives and negatives is a cold reading style.  So this way she's "accurate" with majority of people the brain will remember things they want to. So if it pans out most will forget the negative and remember the positive, or vice versa.   

Offline artslove

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2020, 11:10:31 PM »
Has anyone read with her as of lately? I was reading a past conversation with her and she was pretty accurate on when she said our reconnection was.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2020, 03:08:51 AM »
Update on my reading with her:

Says POI is going to contact by the end of june- false, also called poi as "selfish"

a new man comes into my life by July and I'll end up with him- possible as other psychic are saying there's someone else, but timeline is false

job by september- pending

randomly says that I am good at psychology and kids-  false       hell got it wrong, I work in architecture

Offline Dap930

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2020, 09:53:11 PM »
I did try her and she was pretty bad she seemed to make things up

anything